Profile for MR. ROYSTON MAYOH > Reviews

Content by MR. ROYSTON MAYOH

MR. ROYSTON MAYOH

Ganesha Garden Ornament. Made from reconstituted stone. Superb Details.
Ganesha Garden Ornament. Made from reconstituted stone. Superb Details.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect gift, 17 May 2017
I couldn't be happier. In fact I am about to order another.The image OF LORD GANESH in a person's property will only bring the luck and the removal of obstacles IF received as a GIFT. So these are for very dear friends.

Jeffrey Bernard is Unwell (Acting Edition)
Jeffrey Bernard is Unwell (Acting Edition)
by Keith Waterhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Many believe this to be his best work so this copy is great value to me, 5 April 2017
A classic, and dare I say iconi

c, theatrical play written by Keith Waterhouse. Many believe this to be his best work so this copy is great value to me.

Genuine Samsung DVD-VR350 VCR/ DVD Recorder Remote Control
Genuine Samsung DVD-VR350 VCR/ DVD Recorder Remote Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jun. 2016
Excellent service,excellent product

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT BUT NOT DELIVERED, 25 Nov. 2013
Following a recommendation from a kind friend, also suffering from arthritis, I ordered this TRAXAM item via Amazon. However, regardless of numerous Emails informing me that the product had been dispatched, No delivery was ever made. After such period of time that I felt was reasonable, I contacted AMAZON and they refunded my money without hesitation. Happily my wife eventually sourced this product at a very ordinary high street chemist. AND, I AM GLAD TO REPORT THAT IT WORKS AS MY FRIEND SAID IT WOULD.

Cupid Stunts: The Life and Radio Times of Kenny Everett
Cupid Stunts: The Life and Radio Times of Kenny Everett
by David Stafford

3.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate content, 25 Nov. 2013
Disappointingly, I found this to be a very one-dimensional, inaccurate and naïve view of this extremely kind and humble genius.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2014 7:21 PM GMT