Profile for Kerry > Reviews

Beneath the Skin
Beneath the Skin
by Sandra Ireland

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down!, 23 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Beneath the Skin (Paperback)
Beneath the Skin is a fantastic debut novel; I couldn't put it down! Not only is the story gripping and the characters intriguing, but the author's use of language is stunning. I would highly recommend this book if you don't mind something a little bit dark and edgy. Extremely well-written and researched; I can't wait for the next one!

Peppa Pig: New Shoes and Other Stories [Volume 3] [DVD]
Peppa Pig: New Shoes and Other Stories [Volume 3] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Phil Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd give this 10 stars!, 9 Mar. 2009
My one-year-old daughter absolutely loves Peppa Pig and would watch this DVD all day everyday if she got the chance! She knows every episode (all 10 of them) like the back of her hand and imitates the characters throughout.

As a parent who said "I'll never let my child just sit and watch tv..", this is one of the few programmes that I don't mind her watching. It's bright and funny and has helped my daughter with many areas of her develoment. (Her dad and I also love watching it!!)

There is a 'Learn the alphabet with Peppa' section, which is also very good.

I'd give this product 10 stars if I could. Hurrah for Peppa!

CharacterWorld Peppa Pig Princess Peppa Fleece Blanket
CharacterWorld Peppa Pig Princess Peppa Fleece Blanket

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 9 Mar. 2009
I couldn't believe the size of this blanket when it arrived - it's huge! My daughter is a big Peppa Pig fan, so she was delighted with her new blanket. It's bright, cosy and bigger than you think - perfect!

Lullaby Baby (Amazing Baby)
Lullaby Baby (Amazing Baby)
by Emma Dodd
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 23 Sept. 2008
Buy this book - it's fab! My daughter loves turning the pages and looking at the bright drawings, and the music is the best I've heard for this type of thing. Really well done and worth every penny. Hurrah!