Profile for Angel of Hope > Reviews

Angel of Hope

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
New Look Women's Embrodiered Hem Short Sleeve Top, Blue, 18
New Look Women's Embrodiered Hem Short Sleeve Top, Blue, 18

4.0 out of 5 stars Apart from the colour - a lovely comfortable top, 19 Aug. 2016
I put this top on for the first time today. As other people remarked - the frill on the end of the top would be tight but I ordered a larger size thanks to the reviewers.
The only thing I dislike is the colour - perhaps it is a personal thing - I feel it is the colour of a PJ top & was aware of this all day as I wore it!
Other than that it is perfect. Fits nicely. Comfortable to wear even in heat. The colour is as portrayed in the photograph so I can't fault the seller

Bonmedico® Orthopaedic Seat Cushion with innovative pain reducing gel layer and memory foam core supports lower back, promotes healthy posture, alleviates sciatica, corrects lumbar alignment, and relieves pressure on the coccyx (tailbone), suitable for travel, car, office, and wheelchair use, available in blue or black
Offered by Bonstato

5.0 out of 5 stars A God send for anyone with chronic back pain!, 19 Aug. 2016
I ordered this when on a lightening deal. I read the reviews & most seemed to come from customers given the cushion in exchange for an unbiased review. Sorry I don't really trust these reviews,
So here is my totally unbiased review. From the moment I purchased it I noticed a change in my pain. I have chronic lower back pain due to old injuries & take Morphine despite being so young. I found driving (I've been cleared by my GP for driving) almost impossible - even short trips I'd stumble put of the car unable to straighten up. I am just back from a break with my daughter & grandsons. I sat on my cushion in the car which didn't elevate me too high; and after a 4 hour drive I got out of the car with NO back pain. I am not exaggerating I literally had NO pain!!
As I was driving a short distance this morning I didn't bring my cushion as I use it for sitting in the evening & my back was in pain again!
I used not to be able to sit in the chair in the evening - the only way to gain pain relief - take to my bed. Now I can sit in my rocking chair in the evenings using this cushion. I have already recommended it to three friends. I would highly recommend it. I couldn't be without it now. It is fantastic having relief from my back pain - no medication - while I do take what is prescribed - but even with that before using this cushion I needed extra medication just to sit! Not anymore.

Crayola A4 White Drawing Paper (60 Sheets)
Crayola A4 White Drawing Paper (60 Sheets)
Offered by Fun Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant white paper, good quality thickness & easy to remove pages, 10 Dec. 2015
Excellent quality drawing paper. I have purchased several of these books for my very artistic grandson. He loves drawing & draws non stop. The paper is bright white, great quality thickness & easy to to remove from the book. I have actually shown him how to remove the pages without ripping them. Once out the remainder of the pages stay in situ. 5 stars from my 5 year old grandson!

Tastybone Gourmet Edible BBQ Prawn
Tastybone Gourmet Edible BBQ Prawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by all three of my furbabes - from the elderly to the young! Prized item once supply dwindled, 10 Dec. 2015
I personally don't love this item but my three furbabes do! I bought them all flavours for Christmas last year & we still have a few of the least liked flavours but the BBQ Prawn was a prized flavour. There was a lot of competition as the supply dwindled! Long lasting. Kept each furbabe from the fussy to the elderly happily chewing all day. I did notice the chewed product in the girls poo - so it must just pass through their system. Re purchased this flavour for the girls for Christmas this year.

Ladies Luxury Light Grey and Cream Collared Scottie Dog Motif Twosie Lounge Suit Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful stylish warm & fits perfectly. Would highly recommend., 10 Dec. 2015
Absolutely love this item. The company kindly contacted me via email stating that they hadn't my size in this colour in stock & offering me the choice of a charcoal colour. I have to say that these PJ's are warm, smug, comfortable & so far durable. I love that unlike my Onesie it provides ease of use when visiting the bathroom. Instead of completely stripping down I can use these as PJ's but they have the added benefit of being as warm as a Onesie. I also like the idea that this is a UK family run company & am delighted that we have started to produce quality, apt fitting & affordable clothing. Well done to the company. Would have no problem recommending these to anyone.

Aidapt 3-in-1 Pill Crusher
Aidapt 3-in-1 Pill Crusher

1.0 out of 5 stars No durability, 10 Dec. 2015
It's not that I hate this item - my problem is the lack of life span! I have been using it for a few months & now the thread doesn't catch anymore. I am not working in a hospital so it hasn't been used extensively but now I have to use me power to crush the tablets. It has no thread anymore. It literally sits in the the grinding part & I have to push the tablet & grind it myself. I sincerely wish a company would produce a product which be durable. I didn't need a storage compartment which seems to be a big selling point. I would have preferred a tablet crusher which WOULD crush tablets.

Triumph Doreen Cotton Non Wired Full Cup Women's Bra White 42DD (manufacturer Size:110E)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, comfortable & very supportive, 10 Dec. 2015
Delighted to find my favourite bra for sale on Amazon. It fit as expected - although I have to say I was fitted for this bra in a store & had two at a larger size so I guessed the size I am now given my experience with this bra. I have to say it is one of the most comfortable, supportive bra I have ever owned. Generous cup size & cup size underarm. The colour remains white despite me using the washing machine. I paid in store £45 for this bra & found it here on Amazon at almost 1/2 the price. I love that it is cotton. Happy woman!

Silver George British Bear Baby Resin Money Box Bank
Silver George British Bear Baby Resin Money Box Bank

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully packaged & a wonderful teddy bear, 10 Dec. 2015
I purchased this as part of my grandsons Christmas presents. I didn't expect it to come so nicely packaged. It would make a beautiful Christening or Birth present given the packaging. The wee bear is beautiful...wonderful attention to detail. The colours are as depicted. It is a nice size for a money box. I am sure my grandson will love this gift.

Aidapt  3-in-1 Pill Cutter/ Crusher and Storage
Aidapt 3-in-1 Pill Cutter/ Crusher and Storage

2.0 out of 5 stars Another rubbish pill crusher!, 10 Dec. 2015
I am utterly disgusted with this pill crusher. Despite purchasing it over two months ago I have only been using it about three weeks & it started off promising BUT three weeks after using it it has lost it's thread. I truly wish companies would produce a pill crusher which has a life span! So disappointed.

Seaside Days Slim Calendar 2016 - Salmon Calendars - Reminders Series
Seaside Days Slim Calendar 2016 - Salmon Calendars - Reminders Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality. Illustrations beautiful, 18 Nov. 2015
Bought this last Christmas for my bedroom which has a nautical theme. Beautiful illustrations depicting various scenes for times at the seaside. Bought another one this year for 2016. Paper quality excellent. Great buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12