Profile for Claire Bee > Reviews

Claire Bee (London)

Page: 1 | 2
simplehuman Plastic Compact Dishrack - White
simplehuman Plastic Compact Dishrack - White

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such an excellent drainer that I have bought 3 now - one ..., 9 Mar. 2015
This is such an excellent drainer that I have bought 3 now - one for me, one for my mother and one for a friend! It is particularly useful when you do not want water all over the surface that it is sitting on as the water drains out of the spout shown in the photo and this can be pointed in any direction you need. Take note that the item comes in a choice of 3 different colours. It is not large so won't take huge amounts of stuff but works well if you have a dishwasher and just need to wash up surplus items, or if you're a really tidy person who doesn't use it as an overflow cupboard!

Rolson 24 LED Lamp with Hook and Magnet Set - 3 Pieces
Rolson 24 LED Lamp with Hook and Magnet Set - 3 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Mar. 2015
Very good quality with a bright light and with batteries included. The hook is a useful option.

Le LED Under-Unit Light with 3 LED Touch Light - Battery Operated Kitchen Cabinet with Lights, Light...

1.0 out of 5 stars These are very poor quality. They actually didn't work and one broke ..., 9 Mar. 2015
These are very poor quality. They actually didn't work and one broke when I tried to insert a battery. Batteries were not included. I would recommend the Rolson 3-piece 24 LED set instead which, although more expensive, have batteries included and are far superior in quality. I had bought both for 2 different applications but ended up throwing this lot away and making do with the Rolsons for both applications.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value, good quality, but enormous., 17 Mar. 2014
These are men's sizes. I should have listened to a couple of the other reviewers! I ordered medium hoping they'd be a roomy size 12 and they are more like size 16/18. I am returning them for XS in the hope that they will fit. Not sure what you do if you're a usual size 10 or less. Pity because they are very good otherwise.

New Dog Ball Launcher  Thrower With Tennis Ball, Long Handle, Great Fun For Dogs
New Dog Ball Launcher Thrower With Tennis Ball, Long Handle, Great Fun For Dogs
Offered by CKONE

4.0 out of 5 stars Launcher fine, ball not dog proof!, 14 Oct. 2013
I bought this to get the launcher which works very well even though it's shorter than I was expecting. The ball cracked open on first use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Merrell shoes, 22 July 2013
I have lots of trainer type shoes from Merrell and they are always comfortable and stylish. This time I decided to risk buying a pair of sandals without trying them on. These feel particularly good underneath your feet as the sole is soft and supportive. Even the thong between the toe is comfortable, although takes a bit of getting used to if you're not a flip flop wearer. They also look good and work well with a skirt. Perfect for hot weather!

CAMPER Right Nina 21595-012 Womens Ballet pumps
CAMPER Right Nina 21595-012 Womens Ballet pumps

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish, 22 July 2013
This is the 3rd pair I've had like this as Camper seem to launch a new colour scheme on a regular basis - so I've got a scarlet suede pair (also currently on amazon), a navy leather pair with a pink band and a friend has white leather ones with a green band. There are comfortable even in hot weather although might take a little bit of wearing in. It's possible to wear them riding a bike with no fear of them falling off, unlike most ballet pumps. I would heartily recommend them!

Spotted Chunky Padded Seat Cushion Cream with Beige Spots in Cath Kidston Vintage Style Look

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off by the photo, 15 Jun. 2012
The picture is very misleading as the cushions really are cream with beige spots and look fabulous. They're also very plump and comfortable!

Trixie Pet Products Minou Cuddly Cat Bed
Trixie Pet Products Minou Cuddly Cat Bed
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for every cat!, 11 Feb. 2010
I have had this for a week now and neither of my cats will use it. It's so enclosed that they just aren't keen, even though I've sprayed it with catnip and put it next to the radiator. Don't buy this unless your cats have previously shown an inclination to climb into small, hidden spaces. If they have then they're in for some joy - it looks so cosy in there that I wish I was small enough to snuggle in myself!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2010 11:32 PM GMT

TomTom ONE v4 Satellite Navigation System with Great Britain Mapping
TomTom ONE v4 Satellite Navigation System with Great Britain Mapping

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for first timers, 23 Jun. 2008
My first SatNav and I was a little sceptical but am delighted by its sheer simplicity and the neatness of the device. It fits snugly into my drinks holder so I don't have to stick it anywhere and 'Jane's' instructions are easy to follow. It did leave me stranded at one T-Junction but apart from that, perfection. The software is only slightly complicated to install if you have proxy servers at work and have to change your connection options, but once you've got through this you're up and running. Altogether a successful purchase based on one weekend's use!

Page: 1 | 2