Profile for Malc Brown > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
1.3m Effects Pedal Board Self Adhesive Tape Electric Guitar Strong-Bond
1.3m Effects Pedal Board Self Adhesive Tape Electric Guitar Strong-Bond
Offered by Dangleberry Music

5.0 out of 5 stars I have only just finished using it on all my pedals and it's excellent. It even worked on my very heavy Wah ..., 22 Jan. 2017
The Pedal Board adhesive tape really does the job well. I have only just finished using it on all my pedals and it's excellent.
It even worked on my very heavy Wah pedal when I turned the board upside down.I am very happy with the product and if the need arises will certainly use Dangleberry Music again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 22 Jun. 2014
So far this battery has been very good .When fully charged it lasts about 3 hours .This is OK for home use.The price is good as well.My previous battery only lasted a year so I am hoping this one lasts longer .

Acoustic
Acoustic

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Acoustic (MP3 Download)
Quite pleasant listening to this acoustic album . Her voice and guitar are OK without being special . I Would recommend to anyone who likes relaxing music.

Motor City Sound (The Soul of Detroit - 160 Original Songs - Remastered) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Collection, 8 Dec. 2013
I have not heard all 150 tracks yet but what I have heard is brilliant. Especially Smokey Robinson -Shop Around.

Naim Edge Records: Amazon Sampler
Naim Edge Records: Amazon Sampler

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable, 26 Jun. 2013
I have listened once to this sampler and I have to say I am very impressed by the music I have heard. I especially liked the Jazz Rock on the last 2 tracks which reminded me of vintage King Crimson . .In fact I will listen again very soon .Thank you Amazon !

Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle

1.0 out of 5 stars Superfluous, 4 Mar. 2013
I bought this dongle to supplement my Samsung DVD BDE6100-ZF which included Smart TV.I had purchased this unit back in November last year.The BBC I Player App was brilliant when I first bought the player but the picture and sound had deteriorated
recently and I thought this Dongle would rectify the problem.I was wrong as it made no difference at all.I have contacted Samsung about this and they informed me it was a common problem and they were working on it .Probably the Dongle would suit other situations but not for me.

Push the Sky Away
Push the Sky Away

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Push the Sky Away (MP3 Download)
This is a brilliantly recorded album and I would consider this to be the best one I have heard recently.It is completely different to Dig,Lazarus Dig which was a more upbeat driving CD.This one is very different---sheer quality.

Pacific Coast Highway
Pacific Coast Highway

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Aug. 2012
This is the old Beach Boys at their very best and very reminiscent of "Don't Worry Baby" style of
1960's Beach Boys.A return to form for those harmonies and summer songs.

John Duarte - Guitar Music
John Duarte - Guitar Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album, 21 April 2012
This Album was a real surprise.First of all it was an English composer of
Classical guitar music but was comparable to Villa Lobos or Llobet and
contained an incredible selection of compositions played to perfection
by Antigoni Goli.I particularly liked the Enlish Suite and Variations on
a Catalan folk-song.If you want to complement your Brazilian and Spanish
guitar melodies I would heartally recommend this album.

Original Album Classics [Audio CD] Johnny Winter
Original Album Classics [Audio CD] Johnny Winter
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Albums, 6 Dec. 2011
I have always enjoyed listening to Johnny Winter but only on CBS samplers and there has been a lack of albums at my local HMV.
So I leapt at the chance of buying 5 albums for the price of one and was not disappointed.The first album alone is amazing
if you like bluesy rock.I thought at first it could have done with remastering to improve the sound but I have got used to it now and that rough edge has an attraction of it's own.Only one regret, No "Rock and Roll Hoochie Choo"

Page: 1 | 2