Profile for Miss C. Cox > Reviews

Content by Miss C. Cox

Miss C. Cox "@Bigsister2009" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Legal Affairs - Sneak Peek
Legal Affairs - Sneak Peek

5.0 out of 5 stars This defintely has the wow factor!!, 18 Jan. 2014
I wasnt sure of the book at first I had hoped there would be drama in the courtroom but as the book went on it became hot and steamy!! This book took my breath away!!!

Double Crossed (Free Story) (Gallagher Girls)
Double Crossed (Free Story) (Gallagher Girls)

5.0 out of 5 stars INTRUGING!!, 17 Jan. 2014
An Intresting book that had me gripped from the start. Im confused about maceys character does she work in the cia or belongs to a school? A brillant spy novella that reminded me of the cbbc program MI HIGH. WELL DONE ALLY MORE FREE SPY BOOKS PLEASE!! ITS GOING TO BE DIFFICULT TO TOP THIS!!

Safe Haven
Safe Haven

1.0 out of 5 stars One star doesn't even cut it- should be 0 stars, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Safe Haven (Kindle Edition)
Okay please tell me this is a joke?! For a diary from my point of view,This is the worst book I have ever read! There is no plot or anything exciting in this "story". Authors are meant to write things that are unputdownable and grips you from the start.
There are no other characters Just an old dude boring you with his lifestory,If I wanted to know that I would be on his twitter page!!

My only aggreevience is this book has been reccommended numerous times and got some preatty good reviews also this author is suppousedly an award winning author so he mustbe preatty good right?!!
In conclusion, this book was so boring it made me feel I was back at school. No wonder I gaveup 30% in!! DON'T READ THIS IS 15MINS OF YOUR LIFE YOULL NEVER GET BACK!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2015 2:57 PM GMT

Stakeout for Love
Stakeout for Love

2.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Stakeout for Love (Kindle Edition)
not a bad book made me laugh in places but too short and not really much of a plot. 2 stars is more than genrous

A Chance In Time (Native American Romance Series)
A Chance In Time (Native American Romance Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars The type of book that makes you feel good!!, 14 Jan. 2014
This book is beautiful and well written. I feared that this science fiction book would be complicated but I was proved wrong. Its such a simple book with a simple storyline that even a monkey could understand!!
I loved this book so much that by the time I finished I was grinning from ear to ear and brought a tear to my eyes.
Thank you Ruth this really cheered me up while recovering from my operation!! well worth a reccomendation!!

Holiday Hostage
Holiday Hostage

3.0 out of 5 stars Intresting but cheesy, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Holiday Hostage (Kindle Edition)
Intresting choice of storyline not really sure what to make of it but at least it has a happy ending. I recommend this book if your a hopeless romantic.

Re:union
Re:union

1.0 out of 5 stars very confusing, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Re:union (Kindle Edition)
The Author has taken a simple story and turned it into a complicated one. The story is very boring and confusing the first pages in until the part about the virtual world that I actually understood where the author is taking me.
Also I dont think this book has been proofed because about 36% in the author cuts off half a sentence.

Overall this book is basically a really crappy romance story or a really crappy version of avator the film. god knows how this book got 3 stars when really deserves 1 star!!

The Debt
The Debt

1.0 out of 5 stars wasnt as expected, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Debt (Kindle Edition)
The Author really bigged the story up in the discription so I expected it to be good. This book shouldve been filled with mystrey and suspense! since bmw asked him to do this for advertising reasons I feel he hasnt really made the effort!!
THE PEOPLE WHO RATED THIS 5 STARS MUST BE BLIND OR STUPID OR BOTH! NOT WORTH THE EFFORT!!

Lust and Honor (Legacy Series Book 0)
Lust and Honor (Legacy Series Book 0)

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 7 Jan. 2014
I was very dissapointed with the ending and wanted to get to know the characters more till the athor expalained this was a prequel! its rubbish as a stand alone as nothing really happened. Dont bother as its not worth the paper its written on!!

Free Agent (Mustangs Baseball Book 0)
Free Agent (Mustangs Baseball Book 0)

2.0 out of 5 stars good, 7 Jan. 2014
very good sex story but I felt the baseball took too many pages of the book. a dissapointing read on this occasion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10