Profile for Mikejw > Reviews

Content by Mikejw

Mikejw

Page: 1 | 2
The Hairy Dieters Eat for Life: How to Love Food, Lose Weight and Keep it Off for Good! (Hairy Bikers)
by Dave Myers

5.0 out of 5 stars MORE GREAT LOW CAL RECIPES, 18 Sept. 2013
This is a great follow up to their original book published last year. Completely new recipes and will enjoy working through it to maintain the 3 stone weight loss achieved since starting last year.

NEW HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY EUROPA GT - i5500
NEW HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY EUROPA GT - i5500
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKED FIRST TIME, 18 Sept. 2013
Gives me a 3 day capacity for my mobile when fully charged and is better than the original which it replaced.

Samsung i5800 Galaxy 3 Car Charger UK Seller
Samsung i5800 Galaxy 3 Car Charger UK Seller
Offered by Terrapin Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars KEEPING IN CONTACT IS EASY., 18 Sept. 2013
Now I have no excuses for my battery running down and can store easily in my car where I use my mobile with the bluetooth function regularly.

Toshiba REGZA Replacement TV Remote Control by RemotesReplaced
Toshiba REGZA Replacement TV Remote Control by RemotesReplaced
Offered by Remotes Replaced

4.0 out of 5 stars WORKED FIRST TIME, 18 Sept. 2013
It works with most of the functionality of the original which it replaced although the key layout is slightly different.

Trixie Pet Ramp, Black, 40 × 156 cm
Trixie Pet Ramp, Black, 40 × 156 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT RAMP FOR OUR DOGS, 13 Aug. 2013
The ramp has proved to be a great bonus for our dog walks. Our families dogs adapted to it after a couple of goes and now prefer this method of access to the car boot as do we in avoiding manhandling into our SUV. We have 25 kg large terriers and my son's Newfoundland has also used it. The ramp is light unlike many others but robust and is easy to stow after use. Other dog walkers have commented on the ease of use and how light the ramp is to handle. I would recommend this product for you and your dog. It has made dog walks a much more pleasant experience.

Battle Born
Battle Born
Offered by Great Price Media EU

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Battle Born (Audio CD)
A great addition to my Killers collection. Even the kids prefer it in the car to their normal hip hop and rap.

Kärcher K4.600 T200 Pressure Washer (Old Version)
Kärcher K4.600 T200 Pressure Washer (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent performance, 24 Dec. 2012
It was worth the extra cost to get the increased power and functionality. Made short work of cleaning my patio area !50 sq M in less than 1 hour. Also does a brilliant job on car cleaning

Epson Stylus Photo PX 730 WD Colour Multifunctional Printer
Epson Stylus Photo PX 730 WD Colour Multifunctional Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars best yet, 24 Dec. 2012
This is my 4 th printer and by far the best I have had. Considering the braod functionality it was easy to set up and the print and photo quality is excellent.

Kettler 07032-600 Cover - Silver
Kettler 07032-600 Cover - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE AND SPACE SAVER, 24 Dec. 2012
Perfect fit and enables us to store the TT table outside so I can now get my car in the garage.

Floating Clear Glass Shelf 1000mm
Floating Clear Glass Shelf 1000mm

4.0 out of 5 stars SHELVBING FOR PHOTOGRAPH DISPLAY, 19 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Floating Clear Glass Shelf 1000mm
Easy to fit and elegant for displaying our photographs of the grandchildren. Also tidys up our dining room by providing a prominent place which does not restrict access around our smallish dining room.

Page: 1 | 2