Profile for dublin_ebayer > Reviews

Content by dublin_ebayer

dublin_ebayer

Page: 1 | 2
Water Aerobics Dumbbell EVA Foam Aquatic Barbell Fitness Aqua Pool Exercise - Pink/Green - Green, 145*270mm(D*H)
Offered by A new

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug. 2017
Perfect. Thanks. Does the job and heavy in the water for a good workout.

iFeeker Soft Silicone Sleeve Fitness Band Cover Protective Case for Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS Smart Watch
Offered by iFeeker

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug. 2017
Excellent. Fits watch perfectly

6x Mikvon films screen protector SuperClear for Garmin vivoactive HR - transparent - Made in Germany
Offered by Mikvon GmbH

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Aug. 2017
Very good. Quick shipping. Thanks

List of the Lost
List of the Lost
by Morrissey

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll always be true to you., 1 Oct. 2015
This review is from: List of the Lost (Paperback)
Morrissey could write whatever he wants about whatever he likes and can sing the alphabet song and I will love it. :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2015 4:42 PM BST

DEEP EARTH (The Hanford Trilogy Book 2)
DEEP EARTH (The Hanford Trilogy Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Only 49 days...., 27 Sept. 2015
This is the second book in the trilogy or saga, not sure, by R Julian Cox. Although I haven't read the other book, it really didn't matter. This story held my interest and I found that it was extremely interesting how a British author could mirror so intently another government from a completely different nation. Well done to Mr. Cox for doing this. His key details about Washington, DC were accurate. The story line was very tight and I will definitely recommend this book to a few family members who love stories about the presidency.

The writing of the author was extremely easy to read and fluid. I did not find myself getting bored at all and I thought the characters were very interesting. I liked how the president was touted as holding his cards very close to his chest and found it funny that he was a great poker player in the early days. I really enjoyed the book.

Cogrill's Mill
Cogrill's Mill

5.0 out of 5 stars A quick page turner!, 18 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Cogrill's Mill (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this story about George Cogrill and his inheritance. I thought Jack Lindsey did a spectacular job with character definition. Aunt Jane was such an interesting character. She was very strong and fierce and I liked how she was an aristocrat who rode a motorcycle. I found those little character twists very interesting. Making George give half of his inheritance away was a bit of a moral dilemma that I'm not sure if I agreed with or not. On one hand, it was right to have him be motivated to do something different with his life, but on the other hand he was happy in his existence doing the simple things in life. Victoria was inspirational in her own way and pushed George into doing things he never would've dreamed of doing before. I really enjoyed the book and thought the concept of the story was quite interesting. And really I do think Aunt Jane had George's best interests at heart!

Loveland: The Octets
Loveland: The Octets

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful poems, 16 Aug. 2015
Oh I love poetry so much. This book was awesome. Each poem like the title implies is 8 lines. I really loved Silent love. This poem was a beautiful octet about unrequited love. This was definitely one of my favorite poems in the book. Friend was also a beautiful poem about the death of a young friend. Child was also a beautifully articulated poem about an older person giving advice to a child. There were so many great poems in this book that I can go on for hours. If you love poetry like I do, there are some beautiful, remarkably sad, and poignant pieces. There are so many well written awesome poems in this book, that you can't go wrong. Gary Rimmer does a wonderful job at expressing feelings. The choice of words are perfect.

Dragon Fire (The Battle for the Falklands Book 2)
Dragon Fire (The Battle for the Falklands Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written war story..., 16 Aug. 2015
This is the second story in a line of many by the author Peter von Bleichert. Even though I'm particulary not too fond of war stories, I thought the story was very engaging and informative. There were many different characters and the brief synopsis at the beginning of the book was very helpful to me. The vocabulary and the context really set the mood for this novel. I felt like I was in battle with them even though they were just drills. I loved the saying that the author used: "Better to sweat in peacetime than to bleed in wartime." I thought this quote was absolutely brilliant to capture how the captain trained his crew. I have to say, after reading this, my opinion on a good war story has changed. Thanks Peter von Bleichert for giving me a new genre to read! I'll definitely check out the other books now too.

ARIA: Left Luggage: Book One of The ARIA Trilogy - the Human Race is Dying to Remember

5.0 out of 5 stars The mind is a terrible thing to waste..., 27 July 2015
Wow, I'm not really a science fiction fan, but this story was really interesting. People are slowly losing their minds. A case was found and opened causing widespread mental amnesia. What is more scary is after time, those infected lose a whole year of their lives. Stories like this are quite disturbing since the mind is involved. Society starts to break down since more and more people are coming down with this virus. I liked how a lot of confused people went to the police. I found some of the common, ordinary things very humorous that the author wrote about given that the situation was quite extraordinary. I also thought it was quite amusing that the doctors said they were writing stuff down in case they all forgot about what was happening tomorrow. An excellent, well-developed page turner.

Necessary Evils: gripping detective thriller full of suspense
Necessary Evils: gripping detective thriller full of suspense

5.0 out of 5 stars Shudderingly realistic...., 27 July 2015
I really liked this story. I was hooked in after the first page or two and couldn't put the book down. John and Sarah Kane's story was very realistic. The vengeance that is portrayed by John is very realistic after the series of unfortunate events in the story. I loved John's thoughts about his co-workers and working in an office. I thought Bill Carson did a great job depicting typical life between a married couple in Europe. I also liked the depth of John's character and even though he snapped, he still possessed very humane characteristics. It was an interesting contrast that the author tried to get across to the reader. I really would like to read another book by this author since I thought his writing style was great!

Page: 1 | 2