Profile for Heidrun B. Thorbjornsdottir > Reviews

Content by Heidrun B. Tho...

Heidrun B. Thorbjornsdottir "Heidrun" (Iceland)

Medipaq Anti-Arthritis Gloves (Pair) - Providing Warmth and Compression to Help Increase Circulation Reducing Pain and Promoting Healing
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

4.0 out of 5 stars She says it helps a lot and is very pleased with it, 2 Feb. 2015
I bought this for my mother, which often has cold hands. She says it helps a lot and is very pleased with it.
I also tried them on and felt the warm. It works.

Firefly - The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [2002]
Firefly - The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [2002]
Dvd ~ Nathan Fillion
Offered by Rapid-DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas gift that was a hit., 10 Jan. 2014
This was a Christmas gift, the owner is very pleased with it. This was on his Christmas wish list, he is a much fan.

Pixel Oppilas RW-221/E3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote for Canon EOS 60D, 550D, 700D, 750D, 1100D, 1200D, 1300D

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and works well., 10 Jan. 2014
I like it so far. It' simple and easy to set up .I haven't tried it out in the cold.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2014 11:27 AM GMT

Rap Album One
Rap Album One

4.0 out of 5 stars A wish for a Christmas gift, 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Rap Album One (Audio CD)
Tis item was a wish from an uncle for a Christmas gift.
If it is a wish than it must me grate :-)

The Muscular System
The Muscular System
Offered by Wordery

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Muscular System (Poster)
I find this good chart , the letters would be better if they were more dark and bold but it works fine.

CamRepublic ET60 ET-60 Lens Hood for Canon EFS 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS, EF75-300mm f/4-5.6III, EF75-300mm f/4-5.6III USM Lens

4.0 out of 5 stars fits perfect, 24 Mar. 2013
I use it all the time, it protects the lens glass good and I don's see any shadows in the corners of my photos.

EW-60C EW60C Lens Hood for Canon EFS18-55mm Lens
EW-60C EW60C Lens Hood for Canon EFS18-55mm Lens

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 Mar. 2013
It fits perfect. I use it all the time, no shadows in the corner of my photos.
I rely like this item.

Presentation/Display Book, 9"x12", Clear Top/ Black Paper
Presentation/Display Book, 9"x12", Clear Top/ Black Paper

5.0 out of 5 stars Rely nice, 24 Mar. 2013
I like it opens fullyl, the plastic pockets ar clear and I rely like having the black papen in the pockets as I use this for my photos. The cover is flexible and has nilon stitch lining wich makes it strong and protects the cover. 48 views is pelnty, I rely like this Profolio :)

Redoute Roses Colouring Book (Dover Nature Coloring Book)
Redoute Roses Colouring Book (Dover Nature Coloring Book)
by Charlene Tarbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Grate colouring book, 13 Mar. 2013
I bought this for my mother who is 83 years old. she loves it. It is rely good to show the original colours of the flowers to compare and practice, she uses Coloured pencils.