Profile for McRobbo > Reviews

McRobbo "McRobbo" (London)

Beko WMA 510  Washing Machine
Beko WMA 510 Washing Machine

4.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 7 years, 28 Nov. 2013
Cheap and cheerful, had exactly the same issues as everyone else. Had to use spin and drain after most washes.
Only now am I starting to have issues with a very loud and noisy spin, but that's after just under 7 years if hard use.

The Island Detective: A Niall Bard Novel (The Niall Bard Series Book 2)
The Island Detective: A Niall Bard Novel (The Niall Bard Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 24 Sept. 2013
A real and gritty story. Enjoyable with some real suspense that will have you on the edge of your seat. Can't wait to read the next one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2014 10:07 AM GMT

A True and Just Cause
A True and Just Cause

5.0 out of 5 stars edge of yer seat stuff, 24 Sept. 2013
Couldnae put it down. Black is a lovable character and the twists and turns are just awesome. Sexy, gritty and real. Definitely not a book to be missed. Absolutely loved it!

Hellbilly Deluxe 2
Hellbilly Deluxe 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Awaited but worth it, 3 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Hellbilly Deluxe 2 (Audio CD)
This is Rob at his best, I was hooked on this from 1st listen. Every track is fab. Just hoping he makes it to the UK for the tour. Long live Mr Zombie!

The Dirt: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band
The Dirt: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band
by Tommy Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Crue! Crue! Crue!, 29 Jan. 2010
My friend introduced me the Motley Crue in 2007, we saw them live in London and I was hooked, I had always liked them but this was the beginning of an obsession. I got the book as a Christmas present that year and it's raw, dirty, shocking and very funny at times, but it gave me the inside info on one of the greatest rock bands ever. It's one of those books you cant put down, and after I drowned myself in the Crue, I went on to read Nikki's Heroin Diaries, Slash's biography and just purchased Tommyland. Get this book, it's brilliant. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did (ever more so the 2nd time round). Rock on!