Profile for Jude > Reviews

Adiemus II - Cantata Mundi
Adiemus II - Cantata Mundi
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first one!, 6 May 2016
For me this cd is not as good as the first one. I find the music a little depressing whereas the first cd is upbeat and powerful. My advice to anyone looking to buy this cd is to listen to it on utube first before you buy rather than just reading the reviews.

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment

5.0 out of 5 stars A real eye opener!, 2 Mar. 2016
This book is really interesting!! I'm only a third of the way through but it's taught me a lot already! Fascinating!!

Dora Designs Patch Dog Door Stop
Dora Designs Patch Dog Door Stop

5.0 out of 5 stars Love him!, 2 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Dora Designs Patch Dog Door Stop
I love this little chap! I Don't know why I've decided he's a he but I have 🤔 I've had a couple of Dora door stops now and I have nothing bad to say about them!!

Kitchen Craft 22 cm Clearview Stainless Steel 3-Tier Steamer
Kitchen Craft 22 cm Clearview Stainless Steel 3-Tier Steamer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's huge!, 15 Feb. 2016
There's no doubting that the quality of this steamer is first class but be warned it's huge! I've always cooked with steamers and had several different ones over the years but this one is big enough for a small army!!

BONZAAI Harem Pants Aladdin Pants Harem Pants Harem pants yoga GOA - alternative clothing - Friedvoll
Offered by Bonzaai-de

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, 20 Jan. 2016
Perfect fit and length and look and feel great! I'm 5'4 and a size 12 but if your taller and like your trousers long they can be warm lower on the waist...

Bonzaai Harem Pants Man Aladdin Pants Yoga Women Alternative Clothing Quirlig
Bonzaai Harem Pants Man Aladdin Pants Yoga Women Alternative Clothing Quirlig

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 20 Jan. 2016
I am so pleased with these trousers and I can't wait to wear them! The fit perfectly and are very flattering!

Bonzaai Women's Trousers White White
Bonzaai Women's Trousers White White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great summer trousers, 20 Jan. 2016
I love these trousers, I'm a size 12 and 5'4 and they are a little on the large size but the length is perfect. A slight defect on the back and on the pocket but not enough to send them back.

bonzaai harem trousers wide leg trousers harem pants harem pants hippy trousers genie pants Traumfaenger
Offered by Bonzaai-de

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour not as shown, 20 Jan. 2016
I love these trousers but the colour is nothing like it is in the picture! The pattern is as shown but the actual trouser is a orange brown colour. I kept them but would have preferred them to be darker.

The Fine Bedding Company Breathe Pillow
The Fine Bedding Company Breathe Pillow
Offered by Musbury Fabrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick service and lovely pillows!, 7 Nov. 2015
The pillows arrived very quickly and are just what I wanted! They start off quite firm but soon soften up to be very comfortable!

Fitflop Loaff Lace-Up Moc, Women's Loafers, Brown (Chocolate Brown), 8 UK (42 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange sizing, 17 Oct. 2015
I am a huge fan of fitflop but the sizing on these shoes are not great. I always take a 7 with fitflop but ordered these and they came up small so I sent them back and ordered an 8 which sadly came up huge! I kept them thinking they might work with an insole so my mistake, I should have sent them back. The shoe itself it nice however.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4