Profile for Em > Reviews

Em (UK)

Russell Hobbs Supreme Steam Traditional Iron 23060, 2400 W - Purple/White
Russell Hobbs Supreme Steam Traditional Iron 23060, 2400 W - Purple/White
Offered by Electrical Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars This is actually the 2nd of these that I've purchased ..., 21 Nov. 2016
This is actually the 2nd of these that I've purchased, I live in a hard water area and unfortunately the old iron finally gave up the ghost after a couple of years, so I went for the exact same make and model. Its cheap but does the job extreemly well.

Uping 100 LED String Lights | 39 ft with 8 Modes Starry Lights | DC 31V Low Voltage Transformer Suitable for Indoor Outdoor Party Garden Christmas | warm white
Offered by Kaleidoskope

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great set of lights with a warm white glow to ..., 21 Aug. 2016
Really great set of lights with a warm white glow to them. I've strung them outside in the garden and they look absolutely beautiful.There are 8 different settings, took a while to get the hang of but well worth fiddling with to get it just right!

Uping 100 LED Globe Fairy Lights | 33FT Decoration String Lights with 8 Modes | Twinkle Lights Suitable for Indoor Outdoor | warm white
Offered by Kaleidoskope

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright light with a great solid feel to them, 21 Aug. 2016
Just what I wanted! Nice bright light with a great solid feel to them. I've used them in the bedroom and there are more than enough to go right the way around the room. Perfect!

Tree of Argan Premium Pure Argan Oil - Natural and Organic Skin, Hair and Nail Nutritional Formula - High Vitamin E Content
Offered by ASVP Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Aug. 2016
Really wonderful product, leaves my skin really soft and after too much sun it's a real tonic!

Lord of the White Hell Book One (The Cadeleonian Series 1)
Lord of the White Hell Book One (The Cadeleonian Series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Series!, 25 Jan. 2013
Lord of the White Hell. From the first page I was totally absorbed with this book and couldn't put it down. I really could have done with another few hundred pages or so as I didn't want it to end and had to slow down to delay the inevitable.

I loved the developing, intense relationship between Kiram and Javier and also and thought there was a good balance between the characters and the world building, which was new and exciting.

Well done Ginn Hale and thanks for such a great read !!!

Wolf's-Own: Ghost
Wolf's-Own: Ghost
by Carole Cummings

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost-Wolf's Own, 29 July 2012
This review is from: Wolf's-Own: Ghost (Paperback)
WOW !!! Ghost-Wolf's Own is simply the most exciting, emotional, absorbing book I have read in a long time. Come the last 100 pages or so I had to force myself to slow down and rationed myself to 20 pages a night not wanting it to end !

It's the type of book where I find myself wanting to read paragraphs or whole sections again (and again!) because they are so well written and enjoyable to read. I simply couldn't rush through this book and wanted to slow down and take it all in. I knew from the sample I read on Amazon that I was going to love the book and it didn't disappoint on any levels. This has gone straight to the top of one of my most favorite reads ever !!!

The balance of character and world building is exactly right and keeps you on the edge of your seat right the way through. Fen Jacin-rei and Kamen Malick are equally lovable, tragic, flawed, complex characters and you can but hope that it will all turn out right for them in the end.

I normally prefer books from the POV of one character but understand the necessity for these books to be from the view point of not just the two main characters but also their group of friends, due to the complex detail in the book.

This is my first book by Carole Cummings and I am not only looking forward to starting book 2 of the series but also other book's by Carole. Thank-you Carole for such a well written and enjoyable read !!!

Lord of the White Hell
Lord of the White Hell
by Ginn Hale

5.0 out of 5 stars Most 'difficult to put down' book of the year !!!, 9 July 2012
This review is from: Lord of the White Hell (Paperback)

Well done Ginn Hale and thanks for such a great read !!!