Profile for Nedgus > Reviews

Nedgus (London)

Philips Fidelio AD7000W SoundAvia Wireless Speaker with AirPlay
Philips Fidelio AD7000W SoundAvia Wireless Speaker with AirPlay
Offered by BOMS

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure the sound is great but mine never worked at all so I'll never ..., 24 Feb. 2016
if you want to retain your sanity, do not buy this item. I'm sure the sound is great but mine never worked at all so I'll never know. Reading the forums (something i wish I'd done before buying), I now know that this is a very unreliable product. I called Philips who were very nice but unable to help. I spent an hour of my life, which I will never get back, running up and down the stairs from router to speaker monitoring flashing lights to no avail. the only positive thing that came out of it was that I can skip today's visit to the gym
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2016 9:35 AM GMT

Canac Keep Off Large 480g
Canac Keep Off Large 480g
Offered by Discountstoreuk

2.0 out of 5 stars looks nice but doesn't work, 23 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Canac Keep Off Large 480g (Misc.)
i was full of hope but sadly this product had no effect at all on either dogs or cats. the local cats just scoffed and carried on pooing. I even sent my dog to investigate this usually banned area and she had a sniff and then emptied her bowels and bladder on the area with enthusiasm and without a glance up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 11 Oct. 2012
this is my second one of these and i carry it everywhere. the steel is very high quality and lasts forever (my first one got stolen in case you were wondering). the tools are well designed. usually i can fix what ever it is, using just this multitool. the new addition of a tiny screwdriver to fix your glasses is a superb bonus. i can't fault it.

NEW IN CAR PHONE HOLDER WINDSCREEN SUCTION MOUNT CRADLE + IN CAR CHARGER FOR APPLE IPHONE 5 5G

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good, 11 Oct. 2012
Silly me, i thought i was buying a complete car charger and holder for my iPhone 5. it doesn't contain the lead so you have to use the one supplied wiht the phone. the alignment of the holder doesn't really work with the iPhone 5's headphone socket at the bottom so it sits badly in the holder. when you lift the phone out, if you don't grip the holder, part of that comes off too and you're left fiddling for 20 seconds to refit this. it's really annoying.

having said all that, it was cheap and sort of does the job. had i known about the annoying features, i wouldn't have bought it so that's why im leaving this review

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb device, 2 Jan. 2011
I love it. It's actually easier and faster to read than a book. the 3g works everywhere so far (including rural france). you can read and turn pages with one hand so the other is free for holding a coffee/wine etc. I can read it without my reading glasses by choosing a bigger font. the wikipedia works well and the other basic browsing is pretty good considering. the dictionary is really useful and automatic- just hover next to the word. anything need improving? well, I'd love to see orginal page numbers instead of % sign and odd 639/8942 which I find hard to interpret - it's nice to know if your near the last page. built in backlighting - although case based one is good but another £50. Colour for photos please.

buy it - it's fabulous

The Economist - UK Edition
The Economist - UK Edition

1.0 out of 5 stars not fair, 26 Dec. 2010
as a print edition subscriber for many years i cant believe i have to pay twice to get it on my Kindle. come on Economist, you are annoying your customers.

The Tar Man (Gideon)
The Tar Man (Gideon)
by Linda Buckley-Archer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book - would make a fabulous movie too, 1 Jun. 2009
This review is from: The Tar Man (Gideon) (Hardcover)
My nine year old daughter and I loved this book and the first one too. Great writing, lots of humour, clever plot, excellent historical detail with the French Revolution. I can't recommend it highly enough. someone should screen this book - what a film it would be!

All The Lost Souls
All The Lost Souls

5.0 out of 5 stars it's good stuff and you know it, 4 Sept. 2007
This review is from: All The Lost Souls (Audio CD)
from hearing 1973 I will definitely buy the album. He's got tremendous songwriting talent and I suspect most of those who pour out their hatred in these reviews are jealous of it. THAT'S why they can't leave it alone.