Profile for Lorrie > Reviews

The Ten Secrets of Heaven: Mysteries of the afterlife revealed
The Ten Secrets of Heaven: Mysteries of the afterlife revealed
by Theresa Cheung

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 15 Aug. 2016
This book has confirmed to me what I know about the afterlife and that has brought me comfort after losing loved ones. This is a wonderful book for anyone looking to read an inspirational spiritual book ***

A tale of two horses: A passion for free will teaching
A tale of two horses: A passion for free will teaching
by Kathie Gregory

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book for Natural Connection Methods with Horses*, 19 Jan. 2016
I was led to read this book (spiritual maybe) as I was looking for a book to help me learn more about horse speak and how somebody else learnt it through natural sources. Kathie methods were well thought out and always putting the horses needs first.
I liked the way the reader was always included in the writing and not just lectured to. The book contained good pictures and well presented.
I would recommend this book to people who are looking for something different in connecting to horses,especially the NATURAL way kathy does.

A book to read-learn from-and pass on so somebody else who has horses can also learn from if they were not aware before****

Feeling Is The Secret, Revised Edition
Feeling Is The Secret, Revised Edition
by Neville

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you Remember, 23 Jan. 2008
I got this book looking for some enlightment-it is not a long book but what pages there are make SO MUCH SENSE!
It basically reminds us of what we already know about -we get what we think about- but in nice simplistic terms.
Buy it and pass on to your friends and family to remind them too