Profile for SarahLou > Reviews

Content by SarahLou

SarahLou (UK)

The Giggler Treatment (BBC Audio)
The Giggler Treatment (BBC Audio)
by Roddy Doyle
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for children of all ages!, 1 Feb. 2009
This has got to be one of the funniest audio books we have ever listened to! Lots of talk of poo.... most boys favourite subject(!) We had it on tape a few years ago and now have the CD, we have brought it for lots of friends and think it's great! I would recommend it for boys (and broadminded girls!)5-9 years.

Venom Nintendo Licensed Super Mario Bros Graphic Skin (Nintendo DS Lite)
Venom Nintendo Licensed Super Mario Bros Graphic Skin (Nintendo DS Lite)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to personalise you DS, 1 Feb. 2009
I ordered this for my little boy and although he was desperate to have it, I was dubious about it's usefulness! It was a little fiddly to apply to the DS - not a job for small hands, but it is a fantastic way to personalise/differentiate one black DS from another!

Eldest: Book Two (The Inheritance cycle)
Eldest: Book Two (The Inheritance cycle)
by Christopher Paolini
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - whatever your age!, 1 Feb. 2009
After having listened to Eragon last year whilst driving across America we were VERY excited to have Eldest for Christmas! We listened to it whilst making a long distance journey and were all enthralled - to the point where we would have to sit and listen to the end of the chapter before getting out of the car when we stopped for lunch! Enjoyed equally, although on different levels by adults and children - My daughter is 9 and my son 7, there is enough to keep the a girl going and stacks of appeal for boys... who wouldn't want to be a dragon rider?? I know I would!