Profile for Mrs. D. M. Poat > Reviews

Content by Mrs. D. M. Poat

Mrs. D. M. Poat "denisepoat" (Guernsey, Channel Islands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
[Blue & Red] Pair of Silicone Mountain Bicycle Bike Front Rear Lights Frog LED Light Clip

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2015
I put these on my walking stick which is great if you are out and about at night.

ClevaMama Bedtime Blackout Blind
ClevaMama Bedtime Blackout Blind

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice long spring loaded pole enclosed which should fit most ..., 20 July 2015
This is meant for a childs room but I am using it in my bedroom. I have two neighbours who work shifts and leave their outside lights on all night which was keeping me awake. This blocks not only their lights out but the early sunrise. A nice long spring loaded pole enclosed which should fit most windows.

Elastack Medium Soft Tape
Elastack Medium Soft Tape
Offered by Easier To

5.0 out of 5 stars Elastack Tape, 20 July 2015
I use this to pad out my walking stick handle to make it thicker. It is very effective.

ReTrak Retractable Neon Sports Wrap In-Ear Earbuds (Purple and Yellow)
ReTrak Retractable Neon Sports Wrap In-Ear Earbuds (Purple and Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Retractable earphones, 20 July 2015
These are excellent and spring back everytime into a small manageable size. It fits into the zipper pocket of my ipod cover pocket easily. The supplier provided an additional service way above the call of duty when I through my own fault lost one of the rubber ear buds. From America he got me some spares. So a very good product and a star supplier.

iPod Touch 5th 6th Generation Case, iPod Touch 5/6 Case Genuine ZAFOORAH Hybrid Shockproof Hard Defender 3 Layers with 3 Bonus items Stylus, Screen Protector, Microfiber Cloth (Double Clip - 3 Layers - White/Green)
Offered by ZAFOORAH

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod Touch 5 Cover, 10 Jun. 2015
This is a very smart case that fits snugly as it should. It came with a cleaning cloth, protection for the screen and a small stylus that slots into the headphone connector so it does not get lost. I was very impressed with this.

Dehumidifier bags ( 2 sachets)
Dehumidifier bags ( 2 sachets)
Offered by Occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Dehumidifiers, 30 April 2015
This review is from: Dehumidifier bags ( 2 sachets)
I put these behind the fitted wardrobes and they work very well. Last about a month for me but I live on a fairly sunny Island that rarely gets snow etc in a Cavity Built Home so might not last as long in different buildings/settings

PVC Christmas Tree Silhouette Window Suction Decoration 10 White LED Lights
PVC Christmas Tree Silhouette Window Suction Decoration 10 White LED Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Tree Window Suction, 30 April 2015
Lights up well and suction good. Good value

PVC Christmas Santa Silhouette Window Suction Decoration With 10 White LED Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Window Suction Santa, 30 April 2015
Lights up very well and good value. Suction good.

Post-it Notes - Neon Rainbow Lined - 6 Pads Per Pack - 100 Sheets Per Pad - 152 mm x 102 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Post-it notes, 30 April 2015
Large Lined Post-it notes. I stick a sheet on my fridge and write what has run out before I go shoping. Sticks well.

Mens Brown Touch Fastening Leisure Shoe - Brown - size UK Mens Size 6
Mens Brown Touch Fastening Leisure Shoe - Brown - size UK Mens Size 6
Offered by Trend Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Brown Velcro Shoes, 30 April 2015
I wear braces and these suit me fine as I can get the brace support in easily but perhaps someone else might find a size smaller might be better. They have nice non slip bottoms and the velcro closure works well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16