Profile for P.S. > Reviews

Content by P.S.

P.S.

Page: 1 | 2
Art Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum 1 oz - Anti-Aging Serum with Vitamins C & E and Green Tea
Offered by Art Naturals UK

4.0 out of 5 stars ArtNaturals Hyaluronic acid serum, 13 April 2016
This products applies easily enough but takes a little while to sink in or dry. You can't be in a rush to apply a moisturiser on top as the whole lot sort of rubs off? I've only been using it about three weeks but I can't say I've noticed very much improvement in my skin but maybe, just maybe, the bags under my eyes, although not very big at all initially, may have become less visible.
It's a decent size bottle and if it does 'work' over time, at the price charged, a very good buy.

Tulatoo Baby and Toddler Musical Instrument Toys. Music Sensory And Percussion Set For Kids Of All Ages
Offered by Epsilon Creations

5.0 out of 5 stars Tulatoo baby and toddler musical instrument., 28 Mar. 2016
This is a great little set of sounds fit for all ages. It would have been a little improved had the maracas and eggs not sounded quite so similar but I don't think the recipient of this gift was overly concerned.
Great service from the seller, who also emailed me some music and words to start learning to play some simple songs, which was a lovely touch. Thank you.

Vivi Gade 13 cm Metal/ Plastic Ribbon Curling Tool, 1-Piece, Black
Vivi Gade 13 cm Metal/ Plastic Ribbon Curling Tool, 1-Piece, Black
Offered by Creativ company

5.0 out of 5 stars Ribbon curling tool, 10 Dec. 2015
I do have a ribbon curling tool......... somewhere in the house. However, as it seems to have declared itself missing, I needed a replacement. This one is much shorter than my previous one and I think it's a little easier to use. It works beautifully on both the fine and broader shredding sides of the gadget. Just in time for my Christmas pressie ' tarting ' up.

[Apple MFI Certified] Anker Lightning to USB Cable 3ft / 0.9m High-Lifespan Cable with Compact Connector Head for iPhone 6s / 6splus / 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad / Air / Air2 / mini / mini2 / mini3, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightening USB cable., 1 Aug. 2015
Very sturdy product which arrived baby on time. To be honest, having read many, many reviews, I was expecting the cable to be longer but it is actually shorter than my Apple original. Still, it does the job and that's what matters.

Peel & Sardine Large "Beautiful Boy Bunny" Keepsake Tin
Peel & Sardine Large "Beautiful Boy Bunny" Keepsake Tin
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked

5.0 out of 5 stars Keepsake tin., 1 Aug. 2015
Brilliant! Much larger than I thought it would be and will hold many, many memories as time goes by. The tin did have a tiny dint in it but as baby arrived early, I didn't have time to change it and I was able to 'push' it out - nobody noticed!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue steam train money box, 1 Aug. 2015
Very well received by my daughter and her husband - first time parents at the age of 37! Not sue my grandson, at three weeks old, has started saving yet, but when he does, he has a lovely, sturdy and well made money box to collect his pennies in. The colour isn't really true, more a dark grey than blue, I would say, but hey, it's what inside that counts!

Thorlos Lite Mini Crew Running Socks - SS16 - 5.5-7.5
Thorlos Lite Mini Crew Running Socks - SS16 - 5.5-7.5
Offered by altonsports- Run and Fitness Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Thorlos mini crew socks, 16 May 2015
I have had a pair of these socks in the past but thought I needed to treat myself to some new one in order to train for, and TONIGHT hopefully complete my latest challenge, the London Moonwalk. They are fantastic! They have covered over 250 miles already, just in the training period, never rubbing, or slipping or causing a single blister, even when walking at a good pace. Very, very comfortable indeed. Not cheap but well worth every penny.

3DTriSport Supreme Quality Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, and Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Extremely Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles and Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Performance Monitor, Exercise Time - Multi-Function Pocket Pedometer with Advanced Tri-Axis Technology and Calories Burned | 18 Month Warranty
Offered by Realalt UK

4.0 out of 5 stars 3DTriSport Supreme Quality Walking 3D Pedometer., 29 Mar. 2015
I wouldn't say it's the easiest pedometer I've ever set up but works fine. As it really relies on entering your step count to give an accurate distance reading, it's rather subjective. You can only enter whole numbers is steps which I have found does not give me an accurate distance walked. For training to walk a charity marathon, I really needed this measurement to be very accurate but it does serve the purpose fairly well.

New Laptop Battery for Acer Aspire 5332 4732 5332 5334 5516 5517 5732Z Series Emachines D520 D525 D725 E525 E527 E625 E725 G620 G625 G627 AS09A31 AS09A41 AS09A56 AS09A61 AS09A70 [11.1V 6Cells Li-ion]
Offered by Orelax

5.0 out of 5 stars New battery for Acer laptop, 29 Mar. 2015
Item arrived in very good time with full and clear instructions on the best way to use the battery to get the best out of it's life. Ideal for someone like me who isn't really computer minded! Very very happy with my purchase giving my laptop a new lease of life.

Draper 76765 Tungsten Carbide Multi-Sharpener
Draper 76765 Tungsten Carbide Multi-Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tool and does sharpen anything I need it ..., 23 Oct. 2014
Great little tool and does sharpen anything I need it
to. This is the second one I have owned as I lost the first one and HAD to replace it!

Page: 1 | 2