Profile for Thea > Reviews

Content by Thea

Thea

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
COVER for office chair, swivel chair, computer chair (Cover only) to fit seat 47x50cm; backrest 47x50cm BLUE
Offered by KerrykinsDesign

5.0 out of 5 stars Old chair + new covers = NEW CHAIR!, 3 Feb. 2017
Just what I needed to restore and rejuvenate my office chair. Excellent fit and good quality product.

The Revolving Door of Life (44 Scotland Street)
The Revolving Door of Life (44 Scotland Street)
by Alexander McCall Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars My holiday reading, 3 Feb. 2017
Arrived yesterday - exactly as I was told. I'm looking forward to taking it away for my holiday 'read'. I have read all the preceding books in the series and am expecting to encounter old friends and be entertained by their many and various lifestyles

LEGO Creator 31032: Red Creatures
LEGO Creator 31032: Red Creatures
Offered by madaboutbricks

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for my 5 year old grandson., 5 Jan. 2017
A wonderful Lego model, allowing for construction skills and imaginative play as it 'transforms' into each creature. My grandson was delighted.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for my grandson, 5 Jan. 2017
As expected, this is a great toy which I am sure will give hours of imaginative play.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - £15 (Birthday Presents)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - £15 (Birthday Presents)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift!, 28 Feb. 2015
A wonderful solution for the 'I don't know what she would really like' situation.

LEGO Friends 41003: Olivia's Newborn Foal
LEGO Friends 41003: Olivia's Newborn Foal
Offered by Sandysmith Toys & Hobbies - Dispatch within 1 day

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful gift., 2 Jan. 2015
My granddaughter was absolutely delighted with it!

7dayshop Portable High Resolution 35mm Film & Slide Scanner. Colour LCD Screen and 8GB SD Card - Use for your old Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, Konica, Ilford Colour Negative, Black & White and Colour Slide Films!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 9 May 2014
With a large number of slides to scan, I had high hopes of this reasonably priced piece of equipment. However, although the definition was adequate, the colours were hopeless and when the 'save' function did not work (hourglass) permanently displayed) I knew it was time to send it back. There was no problem with a full refund.

Barbie Slide & Spin Pups Doll and Playset
Barbie Slide & Spin Pups Doll and Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars A treasured gift for a little lady!, 8 Jan. 2014
Pity I was not ready with the camera to capture the delight on my granddaughter's face when she opened this gift. It was worth every penny!

Playmobil 5136 Pirate Gang
Playmobil 5136 Pirate Gang
Offered by Toybroker-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A super gift!, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 5136 Pirate Gang (Toy)
Pity I was not ready with the camera to capture the delight on my grandson's face when he opened this gift. It was worth every penny!

Playmobil 4127 Pirates Pirate and Redcoat Soldier Duo Pack