Profile for Megan Prince > Reviews

Content by Megan Prince

Megan Prince

Aquarius® Floral Daisy Wallet Case Cover for Kobo Mini 2012 eReader 5' Inch with Magnetic Snap Closure (Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Aug. 2013
Keeps the kobo protected and secure. Nice colorful design and lightweight so I do not even notice the added case.

Vinsani Interlocking 16 Pairs Cube Shoe Organizer Rack Storage Display Stand In Colours (White)
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 17 Aug. 2013
I wanted something which would fit inside my wardrobe and keep my shoes looking tidy rather than all piled on top of each other and this is brilliant. It's sturdy and simple to put together. You can make it fit you space easily.

Lonely Planet Pocket Amsterdam (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Pocket Amsterdam (Travel Guide)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size packed with information, 17 Aug. 2013
I have just bought this as I am planning a trip to Amsterdam. After using lonely planets guide to Paris I wanted to order the Amsterdam one straight away.
Its a great size yet has all the information laid out clearly. Its got tips and suggestions for your trip to make sure you make the most of your time. I cant wait for my trip so I can use this book to see the sights!
Also the pull out map is great.

Effective Practice in Outdoor Learning: If in Doubt, Let Them Out!
Effective Practice in Outdoor Learning: If in Doubt, Let Them Out!
by Terry Gould

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas, 17 Aug. 2013
I bought this as I was developing the outdoor area. I found this book to be fantastic and full of great ideas. It's easily laid out and simple to use.
I had attended a course led by Terry Gould and so was so pleased to find all his ideas and tips in this book so I can make sure I didn't forget anything!
Brilliant author and great book!

Lonely Planet French Phrasebook & Dictionary (Lonely Planet Phrasebook: French)
Lonely Planet French Phrasebook & Dictionary (Lonely Planet Phrasebook: French)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 17 Aug. 2013
I bought this for a recent holiday. It's got every phrase you could need inside and is small enough that my partner could carry it in his jeans pocket, yet the text is easily read.

Lonely Planet Discover Paris (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Discover Paris (Travel Guide)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutly Fantastic!, 17 Aug. 2013
This book is perfect for visiting Paris, there's so much information packed in it. I purchased this for my first visit to Paris and I'm so happy I did. There's so much to see and do this book is really useful for making sure you don't waste any time while you're there. The map was fantastic and made it easy to get around.
On return from my trip to Paris I've purchased Lonely Planets guide to Amsterdam. The only fault i could mention is that it was too large to fit into the handbag I took on my trip. However it was a fairly small bag but most tourists I saw had backpacks or similar in which case the size of this book wont be a problems. Still giving it 5 stars though.

Highly recommended!!!!