Profile for Camazon Wustomer > Reviews

Content by Camazon Wustomer

Camazon Wustomer "C Wustomer"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fiio K5 Docking Headphone Amplifier
Fiio K5 Docking Headphone Amplifier
Offered by FiiO Store

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues as a replacement for the E9, with a new alpen 2, 19 Sept. 2017
Sounds a little brighter than the E9 to me. Very high s/n - gain toggle switch on front is handy. Be careful - it can damage your hearing!
I think it's a worthwhile starter home headphone amp or in my case a replacement as i'd wore out the e9 dock so fancied this.

Box it arrived in was shockingly scratched and not sealed, but amp was fine and checks out as genuine on the website.
Pretty sure i was sold a return as new.
No issues for several months now with the newer Alpen 2 (which was sealed without any damage to box)
The alpen 2 feeds this an even cleaner sound than the e17 to my ears(but that maybe the sound I like and not the sound you do)
All in all it came within a day and i was too busy to moan about boxes at the time , it sounds worth at least double the money to me. As always with fiio stuff, it benefits from a run in - so leave it going a few days on phones and you'll hear it get more natrual and your brain adjusts to it's sound signature pretty quickly. i don't feel the need to go crazy on the overpriced stuff as the same files can be played from most pcs sp diff. This is still my brand of choice for headphone amplification.
Much better psu too!
Absolutley no detectable noise on mine

BOSCH TWK8637PGB "Styline" Kettle, 1.5 Litre, 3000 W, Cream
BOSCH TWK8637PGB "Styline" Kettle, 1.5 Litre, 3000 W, Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars So far this is a good one, 23 May 2017
It was time for a new kettle and initially I thought i'd just bought something with way too many bells and whistles for my taste.
After a while I got used to the beep at the start and end of boiling - it isn't ridiculously loud, but the really good points about this kettle are when it's hitting 100c you have a recessed base to stop vibration when it has 6 cups of water inside.
The full 3KW makes this very very quick.
Opening it is by a press of a central button on the top - probably won't use the lower temperature settings myself, but I figured for the build quality and attention to detail I may as well buy this,than pay more (or just as much) for something that was flimsy and/or had a shabby base.

Slumberdown Big Hugs 10.5 Tog Duvet, Polyester, White, Single
Slumberdown Big Hugs 10.5 Tog Duvet, Polyester, White, Single

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues, 23 May 2017
Last minute guest bed purchase, no complaints, washes fine at 40 c

Tefal Everyday Induction Hob IH201840, Ceramic Coated Cooking Plate - Black
Tefal Everyday Induction Hob IH201840, Ceramic Coated Cooking Plate - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Pump up that casserole, 29 Dec. 2016
I love cooking on this because I feel like a DJ, a food DJ.
Saving up for my second so I can mix it up a bit

Corsair (CP-9020084-UK) RMi Series RM1000i ATX/EPS Fully Modular 80 PLUS Gold 1000W  Power Supply Unit UK
Corsair (CP-9020084-UK) RMi Series RM1000i ATX/EPS Fully Modular 80 PLUS Gold 1000W Power Supply Unit UK
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars A Truly decent PSU, with a Decade Warranty (as per listing), 23 Nov. 2016
Running a 6700k , with more fans than at Justin Biebs concert, two Gtx 1080's in SLI - I bought this to prevent any headaches associated with me or my home catching fire.

So far i'm really happy with it, it is super snappy at regulating every single rail I can monitor . I noticed it really keeps a firm control of any fluctuations when a lot of components suddenly demand high power - and the voltage is only mildly down for a few miliseconds by a few millivolts.

The Kit Bag of cables is a really nice touch, but they are quite stiff to get around to the cpu voltage input at the angle I needed to - softly softly I got there.
Don't be tempted to use old cables, as some in the kit have in-line shrouded capacitors which help this unit perform better.
Fan test switch and high quality UK mains lead included- digital link output if you want to uber monitor this.
Delivered sealed
Not a Job to rush.

GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 G1 GAMING
GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 G1 GAMING
Offered by MemoCow

4.0 out of 5 stars That's me spent up for the year! Now to insure my eyes.., 23 Nov. 2016
Make no mistake this card is very powerful and it is really tough, but if intending on using it to game at 4k / 60 Hz you will need to sli two of these, which is a heartbreaking amount of money.

One of these on its own was hitting 44-47 frames a second on a well known 4k benchmark for me. Only after addding a second could I hit above the 60 fps mark.. I bit the bullet.
Gaming in 1080p will not require another card and most current games will be perfectly fine on one of these.

Upgrading your psu is a must if it is under powered for the GTX 1080, and even more crucial if putting more in your pc.
I don't find these any louder than a console and hope my investment pays off long term.
Can't say i'm keen on the current trend of selling Motherboards and graphics cards in open boxes, as it makes customers wonder if the units are repaired returns from the manufacturer. Power supplies are sealed, so i just don't get it.

I took a really good look at these and if they are refurbed, the tech was very very good!
The bottom card runs cooler in my setup,as it has nothing immediatly underneath, try and set the top cards fan with more caution as it can run 10c higher because of the card underneath being close ( if your setup is similar )

Thermally stable, well built, fans look cheaper than they actually perform- no sli cable in the box with sparse instructions,so I had to do some research before (and after) purchase.

Lighting effects can be turned on/off/changed via the app on the included dvd-rom. There have been two updates to VGA Bios (F2) and driver version 21.21.13.7633 is now current on mine after finding the update portion of the gaming app (region specific)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2016 11:51 AM GMT

Sony Bravia KD49XD8077 49 inch Android 4K HDR Ultra HD Smart TV with Youview, Freeview HD and PlayStation Now (2016 Model) - Silver
Offered by Tech Nuts

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very nice tv in this price band, 23 Nov. 2016
Model Reviewed *Sony Bravia KD49XD8077 49-Inch Android 4K HDR Ultra HD Smart TV*
I really like this TV.
1080p looks really nice and 4k is so immersive on it. Sound is not actually bad too.
The panel can reach very high white levels and even though LCD, it manages to create very decent black levels.
It can lag when using the remote,as android decides what to do from time to time. Remote is bluetooth not ir, so you don't need to aim at the tv.
I've watched it drop about a frame or 2 on full 4k hd video in stats.

Ours has a slightly brighter area across the base (1cm,see enc pic) where the edge led backlights are (yours may not) .Iam happy to accept that a 4k tv with this level of dynamic range might have a few 'quirks' when at the sub £1000 price range, and if I couldn't stand it, it would have gone back by now.

Using it as a pc monitor sometimes confuses the picture refinement circuitry (and me) and it's sometimes wise to turn all picture extras off on the hdmi in you have a pc on - in order to not keep getting resolution notifications/reports posted to 1/4 of the top of the screen in black(as the image quality can end up getting resampled on even a slight change in dynamic range without an actual resolution dimension change)

Noticed it crash once in 1 month, it rebooted and then has been fine.
There are many things you can do in an easy way on this tv ,it can sometimes be a better substitute than another usually trusted device.
A decent broadband speed signal is essential (it can be connected to the router directly without wifi) if you want to stream 4k prime movies/tv shows.

Netflix looks outstanding in any res. 4k content is getting more commonplace,qualty of talent in 4k projects is slowly getting higher.
Upscaled freeview/youview HD also is going to be hard to beat for the resultant quality at the price. Does not run hot, has a power brick (but a good one)
I would reccomend this to a friend (on a similar budget)

*Please note that due to my camera,and the image compression,after upload; the picture below looks 'off white' above that band of white at the bottom that i intended to illustrate.
All that I can spot to not be quite perfect is the white band at the bottom of the picture in my home.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2016 6:02 PM GMT

Philips LED Warm Glow E14 Small Edison Screw Dimmable Candle Light Bulb, 6 W (40 W) - Warm White

5.0 out of 5 stars Crisp warm white LED (E14 termination), 23 Nov. 2016
Found these to give out the led light in a faux, but nicer way, using some kind of internal prism. The light is crisper to my eyes, even though warm white and is suited to be a good background light.
No failures in several months.
For us these are inbetween a bedside and lite:) reading light.
Usually with this low wattage, you'd not get a unit that is transparent, and that is where this light has an edge, making it ok to use for more than seeing where the bed is.

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935F 32GB 4G Black - smartphones (Single SIM, Android, NanoSIM, GSM, HSPA+, LTE)
Offered by SmartTechStore

3.0 out of 5 stars What is the point in waterproofing a phone that has such a fragile glass on the rear?, 21 Nov. 2016
This is an amazing phone in looks and speed there are already many youtube videos about what it can do. At least, here, we aren't paid to tell people what something is actually like in the real world.
Basically, beware, the rear does not have the same thick grade of glass, literally dropped on laminate from 1 metre whilst inside a rubber case and the back shattered. I was then able to see how thin the shards are.
Had the back replaced at my own expense, but to be honest , I don't think i'm wrong in assuming there are going to be many thousands of these with shattered backs which is just not on for such a highly priced phone.
I simply cannot relax with this model if i'm using it as my daily driver,as much as i like what it can do. It's like having to 'admire something from afar' yet actually realising it is yours.
I could very easily break the repaired back by knocking it on my OLD S4 (which would not get damaged in that situation).
Not a happy bunny here.
If you plan on never moving this phone, that has to be the only way not to damage it.

3 Pay As You Go 321 Micro Sim Card
3 Pay As You Go 321 Micro Sim Card
Offered by time 2 talk Swansea

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple plan for a 2nd non-contract phone, 9 Oct. 2016
Simple plan structure for a second non contract phone at 3 p a min to any (UK) mobile or landline.
The 2p is for texts and 1p per meg of data . You can buy packages on top, if you are going to use large amounts of data, and there is a 3000 min add -on (£5) for a 3 to 3 mobile calls pack in the my 3 app that can be added, if paid for out of your credit balance - lasting for the duration of 30 days.
Cash top ups that are not converted to other deals do not expire
Does do LTE if your phone supports 4G
I'd suggest turning data on and off on your phone as you use apps as many do send traffic even if not open and that can reduce your credit balance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20