Profile for lemsip > Reviews

Content by lemsip

lemsip

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
MrCarMats Vehicle Specific Tailored BLACK Car Mats with Logo and RED Edge Trim - Civic Type R years 2001 - 2006

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, 23 May 2016
Great quality car mats for the price, really well made and DOES have the Type R logo on a small plate. The mats look great in my Type R EP3, however I have knocked 1 star off due to the rear mat not fitting 100% but it's still a decent fit. 4 stars from me and I do recommend!

Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband
Price: £59.99 - £120.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivating!, 3 Mar. 2016
Length:: 0:36 Mins

Great little device! It's comfortable to wear, battery lasts me roughly 5 days before needing charged, and the heart rate monitor seems pretty accurate for my needs. I found the Charge HR extremely easy to setup and use, with the device just having one button I don't need to faff about going through multiple menu's to get the stats I need while working out. I've been using the device along with the iPhone Fitbit app (syncs via bluetooth) and am quite impressed with the activity/sleep tracking, in particular the workout tracking which pairs your heart rate and workout time against corresponding fat burn zones letting you know exactly how long you spent in cardio, peak and fat burn zones during your workout. That being said the Charge HR is not a tool for professional or hardcore athletes, but for those like myself who like to keep fit it really is a motivational bit of kit which in my opinion is well worth the £90 price. 5 stars and I would definitely recommend!

Anker AH430 USB 3.0 4-Port Compact Aluminum Hub with 2-Foot USB 3.0 Cable
Anker AH430 USB 3.0 4-Port Compact Aluminum Hub with 2-Foot USB 3.0 Cable
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality as usual, 2 Mar. 2016
Length:: 0:12 Mins

Simple, stunning design, and great quality for the price. The Anker USB 3.0 hub looks fantastic next to my Retina Macbook Pro (Silver version). Works exactly as expected and being USB 3.0, it's fast! I highly recommend this hub to other Mac users! 5 stars from me : )

Parker Model 22 Interceptor Safety Razor with Gunmetal Finish
Parker Model 22 Interceptor Safety Razor with Gunmetal Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 2 Mar. 2016
Length:: 0:14 Mins

Fantastic safety razor for the price! Great build quality as usual from Parker and the gun metal finish looks awesome! This is a butterfly style DE razor meaning you just twist the handle to open and close the blade compartment. It's also pretty well balanced, making it easy to shave with. So far I have tried the razor with both Gillette 7 o'clock and Shark and Feather razor blades and all have given fantastic shaves with this razor. Miles better than my old Gillette cartridge razor and saves me a small fortune. A bargain at under £20!

Note: The razor doesn't come with a case so I'd recommend picking one up if you plan on keeping in a toiletry bag.

LG G4 H815 32GB 4G Red - smartphones (Single SIM, Android, MicroSIM, EDGE, GPRS, GSM, HSPA, UMTS, LTE)
Offered by KICKmobiles® London

5.0 out of 5 stars A tech bargain!, 16 Feb. 2016
Length:: 0:29 Mins

To keep it short, bought this to have a change from my iPhone 5. Firstly, great build quality. I really like the large bright 5.5" display, it's a joy for watching videos or viewing photos. The camera is also one of the best i've seen in a phone, the F1.8 aperture really makes a difference low light scenes. Can't complain too much about battery life either, it lasts about a day before needing recharged. The battery is also removable meaning you can always carry a spare and swap if needed or add a higher capacity battery. Memory expandability was one of the big sway points for me, I prefer to have too much than not enough, especially when loading the phone with music, photos, films and apps. The phone comes with 32gb built in but you can throw in a micro sd card and vastly increase your storage. The only real niggles with the G4 for me are the lack of physical home button on the front of the phone (though this is mainly due to me being too used to using the iPhone). I find double tapping the screen a bit of a faff at times and the power/volume buttons on the rear can be a little akward for bigger fingers. Secondly, Android Lollipop. Adroid is fantastic with some great features, however I do find it's nowhere near as smooth as IOS and it does appears to be more prone to crashes during and launching apps (though this could just be down the Apps tested). Price wise, I got the phone for a bargain £230 on the highstreet but I would have happily paid more for it with the Samsung Galaxy and new iPhone sitting at £400+. You really get a lot of features for your money with the LG G4, and despite my niggles it's 5 stars from me and I highly recommend!

Resistance Band 1.2m Black Level 5 Extra Strong
Resistance Band 1.2m Black Level 5 Extra Strong
Offered by BabyMad Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Stretch this band, not your wallet, 15 Feb. 2016
I'm reviewing the 1.2 meter Black extra strong band. It's nothing fancy, no branding, quality seemed quite good for the price. 5 week's on i've snapped one extra strong black band (my fault) but luckily have another extra strong black band spare to work with in the meantime. I think for longer term or more frequent use it's probably worth investing in one of the more premium branded strength resistance bands. However, for short term use I would hands down recommend buying one of these first, at £2 it's definitely worth a punt and may do exactly what your after. I would buy again, 4 stars from me!

Professional Case Screwdriver for Retina Macbook Pro 15"
Professional Case Screwdriver for Retina Macbook Pro 15"
Offered by PrecisionTools

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Retina Macbook Pro, 10 Feb. 2016
As described and works perfect for opening a Retina Macbook Pro, it fits the case screws perfectly and won't round them off. Build quality of the screwdriver is good compared to other Macbook screwdrivers i've seen and tried previously. My only niggle with this screwdriver is the price, for what it is I feel it's more a £5-6 item not £10, however due to the lack of decent pentalobe screwdrivers out there they add a premium. That said it will last longer than similar cheap quality £2 screwdrivers sold here on amazon and ebay. 4 stars due to the price, other than that good item that works well.

PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein Powder, 2 kg - Belgian Chocolate
PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein Powder, 2 kg - Belgian Chocolate

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as described, 5 stars!, 10 Feb. 2016
First time using PhD diet whey (2KG Belgian Chocolate) and I have to say i'm impressed. Definitely one of most pleasant flavoured whey mixes I've tried so far (Belgian Chocolate). I tend to make using the mixball shaker with some cold water and 2 scoops of whey the diet whey. It mixes fantasticly well in seconds with no lumps unlike some of the cheap lower quality whey protein powders i've tried in the past. I've also added it to porridge and it tastes fantastic! Overall it's a great cutting protein and I can't fault it, would recommend and will buy again!

Gusti Leder nature "Ebony" Genuine Leather Notebook B7 Journal Diary Sketchbook Everyday Uni College Book Vintage P14
Offered by Gusti Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality notebook, 22 Nov. 2015
Item exactly as described. Really well made with quality materials. For me the size (B7) is perfect, I can fit it in a pocket making it great to carry around, though for some however it may be too small depending on your use. 5 stars from me, would definitely recommend!

Pro11 wellbeing Foot Arch Angel Supports with Soft Comfort for sore Arches and Feet
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

4.0 out of 5 stars A step in the right direction, 22 Nov. 2015
A great inexpensive option and alternative to insoles. Quality is good for the price and fits as expected. Highly recommend for people with fallen arches/flat feet as unlike insoles you can wear them all the time. 4 stars from me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8