Profile for NotTreadingGrapes > Reviews

NotTreadingGrapes

ECCO Babett, Women's Lace-Up Shoes, Black, 41 EU
ECCO Babett, Women's Lace-Up Shoes, Black, 41 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ecco quality as usual, 1 April 2016
Have always gone back to Ecco as I walk a lot! This model isn't quite as comfortable as-soon-as-you-put-it-on like others have been in the past, but still a good hard-working shoe. The great thing about Ecco is they last and last. I expect to have at least a couple of years out of these.

Rejoice! Rejoice!: Britain in the 1980s
Rejoice! Rejoice!: Britain in the 1980s

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Excellent, 13 Dec. 2013
I enjoyed this book thoroughly. Wasn't too heavy a political tome, but managed to convey the right mix of serious political stuff that was going on and all the bad hair music pop culture of the time. As a late teenager in the early 80s it will always be my decade, and I can recommend this to anyone who ever chanted at Maggie, or danced to Wham. Whilst wearing legwarmers.

Doctor Who - The What, Where, and How
Doctor Who - The What, Where, and How

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Who-Book for Fans, 13 Dec. 2013
Really enjoyed this, and my daughter (growing up with the new generation of doctors) is reading it now. Good stuff.

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Time to call it a day, 1 Nov. 2013
Entertaining enough if you hadn't read and loved the original Bridget but the almost 20yr old jokes and cliches are just tired and faintly embarrassing now.

Mini Pets
Mini Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game for 9 yr old girls!, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Mini Pets (App)
My daughter's friend told her about this and we downloaded it on Sunday. I haven't seen my Kindle since. Keeps her entertained for hours looking after the animals!

Zen Kyu Maestro: An English Teacher's Spanish Adventure
Zen Kyu Maestro: An English Teacher's Spanish Adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Zen Kyu Jeremy!, 15 May 2013
Just brilliant, usually, as an expat teacher myself, I find myself frustrated at the derivative and frankly same-old nature of expat memoir books. This was BRILLIANT and I can't recommend it highly enough. Please write more!