Profile for W > Reviews

Samsung 24x Retail SATA DVD Writer
Samsung 24x Retail SATA DVD Writer
Offered by Very Basics

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 April 2014
Got this full retail version on Amazon for less that the OEM version on other sites. So far performance has been excellent.

Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9B Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866 Mhz CL9 XMP Performance Desktop Memory Kit Blue
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars Great RAM, 21 April 2014
You need RAM. Saw this on offer and with 1866 speed took the plunge. Works spot on and at full speed. Wish I'd bought 16gb as the price shot up the next day.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mb, 21 April 2014
Bought this as part of a new build. Undecided between this and the MSI g65. Came down to the fact that I've had various mother boards in the past and the ony one that ever gave me problems and died was an MSI board. All my ASUS boards have been excellent. I'm happy with my choice. It may be a little pricey but according to reviews this has the best onboard sound and overclocking options. In all fairness I can't speak for the MSI g65 which also has great reviews.

Intel Core i5 4670K Quad Core Retail CPU (Socket 1150, 3.40GHz, 6MB, Haswell, 84W, Intel Graphics, BX80646I74770, 4th Generation Intel Core, Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CPU Great price, 21 April 2014
Managed to catch this item at £150 odd. Fantastic bargain as they go for more than this on ebay. Works great and is currently the CPU of choice for gamers.

ESYNiC Digital to Analog 5.1 Audio Gear Adapter Sound Decoder SPDIF RCA Dolby AC3/ DTS Optical Coaxial Input - Support for HDTV DVD Player Blue ReyDVD DVD SP3 Xbox 360
Offered by eSynic

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap 5.1, 6 May 2013
I have been looking to have a full 5.1 set up for movies and games consoles for a while now but did not want the expense of having to purchase a AV receiver and extra speakers. Using this item along with an optical cable and then connecting the unit via R&W phono to 3.5 mm jack lead to my creative 5.1 PC speaker has done the job perfectly. I now have both PS3 and XBOX (both Blu Rays and games) in full surround sound. Cannot fault it!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2013 7:58 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 13 April 2011
The item arrived just as described. One thing I would mention is that I couldn't work out (on the Amazon site) where to state the engraving message I wanted on the flutes. I had to email the seller straight away after going through checkout, who responded very quickly and was really helpful in sorting out the engraving. The item arrived quickly and was exactly what I wanted. I would have no hesitation in buying from them again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2011 6:04 PM BST