Profile for Chocolat > Reviews

Clearblue Planning Kit with 7 Ovulation Tests and 1 Pregnancy Test
Clearblue Planning Kit with 7 Ovulation Tests and 1 Pregnancy Test
Offered by Simplytests

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Clearblue ovulation Tests Strips, 4 May 2016
ovulation tests strips didn't work at all! very disappointed!! after seeing so many reviews that the ovulation strips are not working. clearblue is still selling those!!

Prince Chocolate Biscuits 300g
Prince Chocolate Biscuits 300g

4.0 out of 5 stars Lu chocolate biscuit, 26 Aug. 2015
Great and delicious biscuit. I was searching this biscuits everywhere in the UK for I loved it from my hometown abroad. Found it on amazon. However I found it very pricey! And they came to me bashed as well! Can get it elsewhere I guess!

CaseGuru Presents Butterfly Printed Pattern Premium Luxury Stand Case Cover Folio for the Microsoft Surface RT/Surface 2 10.6 Inch Tablet and Free Stylus Pen
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly case for surface pro 2, 19 Jun. 2014
I am utterly satisfied with the Case for my surface pro 2. beautiful and posh. I selected 2 days delivery and it arrived in time. I highly recommend the item and the seller. Good luck

A Christian Rebuttal to Todd Burpo's Heaven is for Real
A Christian Rebuttal to Todd Burpo's Heaven is for Real

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish book, 17 Oct. 2013
Whats all about this rebuttal! is it necessary! How sad it is how people can be so skeptical about what God can do. We have an all-powerful Deity an all-knowing God. God is supreme Being and God does what He wants to do. we all experience His holy presence in a different way! faithful who believe God wholly will experience life with God in a different way. My Grandmother just before dying experience the light, She's been to heaven and back and met her mum and her sister. i experienced going to heaven myself- God showed me a glimpse of heaven! I know my own experiences and as a faithful believer, i know God is a supernatural God.there are occasions when you are near to pass away or when you are in a coma, your life stands in between heaven and earth.
by a Christian author.

Womens Dunlop Green Wellies Wellington Boots
Womens Dunlop Green Wellies Wellington Boots
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

4.0 out of 5 stars Women dunlop wellies, 15 Oct. 2013
I like it ive been wearing it now for autumn rainy season. it does the job in heavy rain, mud and puddles.
with some wellies, you find out during heavy rains, you got socked, not with this one. its very good and comfy as well. Good price! nothing to lose.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Frizz Ease john Frieda, 15 Oct. 2013
Buy it!! it does the job!!!
use it after washing you hair on damp hair. spray a generous amount and voila!! your hair is ready to blow dry and it remain frizz free for about 3 days. genious!!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Fraulein 7 pcs wooden handle makeup brushes, 15 Oct. 2013
When it came i really felt cheater! 1st of all the brand 'Fraulein' was not written on any of the brushes! so i find it weird why advertising something which is not true! the brushes looked like bobby brown but had another name that is why i decided to buy this one as bobby brown is a more expensive brand!
2nd i did not like the blusher brush, it was very soft and i could not even get the blusher powder on the brush itself! so i threw it away!
3rd the only positive is the foundation brush and the eye shadow brush the rest is just rubbish.
I wont buy it again

The Missionary Position
The Missionary Position
by Christopher Hitchens

1.0 out of 5 stars What an arrogrant and ungoldly person this C.hitchens, 11 Sept. 2013
Christopher Hitchens should get a life instead of making contradictions to the churches and all the good people working for God. seems like He got nothing to do apart criticizing with arrogance about the bible, about Jesus, about God, about Mother Teresa, about the pope. He thinks highly of himself. I bet he never touched a leprosy hand or look after an aid patient! instead of seeing the good in people he only sees the bad! more to me his own image is reflected on others and he thinks others are like him.
Horrible reviews!!! not well documented!
I do not recommend the book!
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2016 1:47 PM GMT

Is God a Moral Monster?: Making Sense Of The Old Testament God
Is God a Moral Monster?: Making Sense Of The Old Testament God
by Paul Copan

5.0 out of 5 stars God Bless Paul Copan, 9 Sept. 2013
I've never read any book by Paul Copan. this was the book for me I really love it. its well introduced, well documented!! this is book is for True Christians a must read for all the Christians who want to understand in deep the OT. Excellent introduction against the Atheists!! touch down!
Do not listen to other comments below as God is Almighty and if he judged he judged fairly! and we are all his creations and must submit to our God we ought to do that. He rules over us and He created us, we owe Him all.
the Author gave us a well documented details about society in the East far ancient society. but wherever we go the laws of God is the same and God remains the same He will not change His ways completely for human beings. Mankind have to change for Him. It is a truth that we are actually living in the last days!

Morphy Richards 73411 Never Loses Suction Family and Pets Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Morphy Richards hoover, 17 Jun. 2013
I love it!! it does the job. I have a golden Labrador and she malts like crazy! imagine the amounts of hair escaping from her body everyday during spring/summer time pheww Hell lol. I love my dog but i hate the malting. i had another hoover before which didn't do the job. I saw the Morphy Richards and decided to buy it as it was in promotion and the reviews were excellent. so I bought one and ended buying two! one for downstairs and one for upstairs!! it does the job, sucks the hairs, the dirt, and it never loses its suction.
Strongly recommended you'll love it!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3