Profile for MummaV > Reviews

Content by MummaV

MummaV "MummaV" (South London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Edge Nail Art Foil Nail Foil Adhesive - 3001230
The Edge Nail Art Foil Nail Foil Adhesive - 3001230

5.0 out of 5 stars Many different uses!, 8 July 2013
I use this to stick glitter to my nails, it dries translucent, very handy. Can also be used to add colour with eyeshadow (on nails!) and stick diamontes on. Very good, all thanks due to Robin Moses Nail Artist for the idea.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel 32 oz
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel 32 oz
Offered by V F Enterprises

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., 12 Jun. 2013
I use this in smoothies since I went and purchased a pure 100% AV gel. It's ok but it's very watery and just not as good as the pure one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2015 8:15 PM BST

1.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant., 12 Jun. 2013
It rides up, rolls and doesn't cover enough space. I use it at night over a longer one but otherwise, wouldn't recommend.

sourcingmap® Woman Hook Eye Clasp Pale Pink Stretch Corset Tummy Waist Cincher Shaper M
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars A real bargain find., 12 Jun. 2013
This is just great for giving you a smoother silhouette and you can't go wrong for the price. I bought a second one after I realised how good it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far I love this!, 12 Jun. 2013
I love the texture, I use this on my and my sons face before applying cream. I also use it on my sons hair (bi-racial/3c) I have only had it a few days and it usually takes a few weeks for me to come back and edit what I've written but I really do love this. It seems to calm down the sensitive redness on my cheeks and defines my sons curls leaving them feeling soft and looking all shiny. I approve, lots.

Few weeks later, still love this. It does say keep away from eyes...I would heed that warning. Otherwise, so glad I found this product.

Sunny Isle Castor Oil - Black 60 ml
Sunny Isle Castor Oil - Black 60 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder oil., 18 May 2013
After trying coconut, olive and argan oil on my sons hair I was hesitant in buying another one but I love this product so much and sing its praises to anyone who'll listen. I use this in the LOC method, sealing in with shea butter and his hair stays looking moisturised all day, even after a whole day in nursery where they don't really give a crap how his hair looks and probably pet him like a dog all day long.

LPG Replacement Filler Cap + 1 Spare FREE
LPG Replacement Filler Cap + 1 Spare FREE
Offered by Home of Shopping

1.0 out of 5 stars Universal Fit?, 18 May 2013
Rubbish product. Mum left my petrol cap in the filling station so ordered these on the premise that it was a universal fit which is a bloody laugh. It just sits in there like a size 4 shoe on a size 1 foot. Flapping around like a sausage in a tunnel. And it's got a spring in it, lord only knows what that's for but it's crooked anyway so that's pretty pointless. It's rubbish. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. Did I mention it was rubbish??
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2015 8:55 PM GMT

Ghetto Hymns
Ghetto Hymns
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Old school classic, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Ghetto Hymns (Audio CD)
Love this, very easy to listen to, a few tracks have dated but that is expected. The album is full of smoothness.

Nail Art MoYou Mix sized Silver Moon Round rhinetone Pack of 1000, Crystal Premium Quality Gemstones, beauty accessory for women nails, fun and easy to apply with top coat or nail glue

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 26 April 2013
Aside from the impeccable customer service, the product arrived swiftly and the photo really doesn't do this product any justice, the stones are very pretty and the different sizes really make for great nail art.
Thank you MoYou!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great find., 16 April 2013
I never appreciated how different oil could make hair feel until I got this. I am a hair product junkie and have used coconut oil and argan oil in my sons 3c hair, the results ranging from meh to double meh. I tried this and am amazed at how good his hair looks at the end of the day (after being sealed with pure unrefined shea butter) . I am now recommending this to fellow hair product junkies, it's an amazing product. Really love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8