Profile for Mr T > Reviews

Content by Mr T

Mr T

Page: 1 | 2
Extra Wide Multipart Dividers, A-Z - (181406)
Extra Wide Multipart Dividers, A-Z - (181406)
Offered by stationery sh0p

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Feb. 2016
Extra wide, so A4 pockets don't poke out

iPhone 6s Plus Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Aukey Premium 0.26mm Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6s Plus / iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 inch)

3.0 out of 5 stars neither terrible or awesome, 6 Oct. 2015
It's okay, neither terrible or awesome, it looks great and I've got it posited perfectly and there are no bubbles, I should be happy right? Not quite, it seems a little too large for the screen and the edges have air trapped underneath. Doesn;t look perfect but I guess it's protecting my screen at the end of the day.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2015 8:57 AM BST

NEW O2 PAYG NANO SIM CARD FOR IPHONE 5 (GENUINE NANO SIM - NO CUT DOWN)
NEW O2 PAYG NANO SIM CARD FOR IPHONE 5 (GENUINE NANO SIM - NO CUT DOWN)
Offered by ETERNAL COMMUNICATIONS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec. 2014
Is what it is!

Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier
Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this, it's rock solid and a serious bit ..., 17 Dec. 2014
I absolutely love this, it's rock solid and a serious bit of kit and not a toy. The knife is razor sharp and pliers awesome. Highly recommended.

White Eames Chair DSR Panton with Metal Legs X 4
White Eames Chair DSR Panton with Metal Legs X 4

1.0 out of 5 stars ... about 18months so far and at first it seemed like an amazing deal, 17 Dec. 2014
I've had this about 18months so far and at first it seemed like an amazing deal, and the chairs are fine and solid. But the white has gone a bit yellow and doesn't look as good. Still a decent deal but could have been better

Update
I've now had to throw these chairs away now, all cracked. My advice spend a little more to get better quality

Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 Wireless Sweat-Proof Bluetooth Earbuds - Black (Full Retail Packaging) Back Beat
Offered by liGo

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 Oct. 2014
These headphones just fall out of my ears, which makes them quite pointless
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2015 12:25 AM BST

STM Impulse Backpack for 15 inch Laptop - Grey
STM Impulse Backpack for 15 inch Laptop - Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but...., 21 Feb. 2014
This looks great, and plenty of protection for my mac and iPad so perfect for that. The only flaw is that the capacity is very small.

Canada Green Grass Seed, 500 Grams
Canada Green Grass Seed, 500 Grams

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good....., 21 Feb. 2014
These I've have since December and they've come through, not a lot mind but considering I sowed them in very late, i guess I'm lucky. But recently with the temperature slightly warning the wetness and more sunlight it's growing a bit faster, the green is very vivid and it's looking good. I didn't do too much to get it growing just threw it on.

UPDATE
I've had this a couple of years now and now regret using these. It does exactly as describe, but the end product is a grass that is on steroids. I have to cut the grass every 2 weeks in the summer, such is the speed that it grows.

The Mobee Magic Bar Charger for Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and Magic Trackpad
The Mobee Magic Bar Charger for Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and Magic Trackpad
Offered by Always UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 21 Feb. 2014
This is awesome and the price I paid was amazing, these should be selling like hot cakes. Just waiting for the mouse version to come down a tad......

Cambrass 151 x 40 x 40cm Bed Rail Pappy-Re (Orange)
Cambrass 151 x 40 x 40cm Bed Rail Pappy-Re (Orange)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very fidley to put together, 21 Feb. 2014
This was very hard to put together, first of all the frame when you fit all together do not lock so I had to use some white PVC tape to wrap around the joins so that they stay together. Secondly the fabric was very hard to put over the frame, I also most gave up and returned the item. In the end I manage to do it but it was tough. In the end it does the job and the price I paid was great, so I satisfied so maybe it's rest a 3.5 out of 5.

Page: 1 | 2