Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Big D > Reviews

Content by Big D

Big D

Page: 1 | 2
Really Useful Plastic Storage Box 35 Litre Xl - Color: Clear
Really Useful Plastic Storage Box 35 Litre Xl - Color: Clear
Offered by A2B Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars LP Storage, 19 Oct. 2015
Fits about 40 LPs comfortably with the lid on, you know so you can see all the spines and flick through them. And I can just about lift that too.

Good Ideas Pondguard Fish Pond Net Protection Interlocking Rings (1135) Protect your pond from Herons, Cats and Predators.
Offered by Pondkeeper

4.0 out of 5 stars Floating shields, 19 Oct. 2015
These are great. Once they are in the pond you can hardly see them (they are black). The fish can shelter under them without fear (I think for them). The heron doesnt like them, it cant understand why the surface is hard. The only thing I might suggest are more connectors. I used string after they ran out, which works just as well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Given that you could clear a field or two, ..., 19 Oct. 2015
Given that you could clear a field or two, my front garden and driveway where no problem with this, and as far as I can tell even if the rainforest invaded my garden I'd still be able to clear the weeds within 6 weeks.

Apple iPhone 6/6S Screen Protector Pack, Super Clear by Minotaur (6 Screen Protectors)
Offered by SecretStall LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Some screen protector packages give you gimicks like low tack stickers to help you position them on ..., 19 Oct. 2015
Screen protectors, they are see through but you get 6. A lifetimes worth!! Some screen protector packages give you gimicks like low tack stickers to help you position them on your phone and a plastic thingy to help you rub the air bubbles out. Let be honest a bit of masking tape and a credit card do the trick just as well. So, you just get the screen protectors at a great cost can't say fairer than that.

Candles - Set of 6 Red Bistro Style Dinner Candles
Candles - Set of 6 Red Bistro Style Dinner Candles
Offered by only the best deals 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 candles oops 6 (couldn't resist), 17 Dec. 2014
Burn nice and fit candleabra, and they are very red!

Dualit 4-Slot Vario Toaster 40352 - Silver
Dualit 4-Slot Vario Toaster 40352 - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best toaster, 15 Feb. 2014
You can buy toasters that do everything for you or you can buy a Dualit, it's back to the old days. Don't get me wrong, this is a fantastic toaster. A lever to pop your toast up or down, a switch for 2 slices or 4 slices and a clockwork timer for 3 minutes or less of toast cooking, what else do you need, apart from startling good looks.
The timer thingy gets a bit of getting used to, to find your correct level of toastiness for your toast, I reckon about 2.5 mins, which is just dark enough for me.
I also like the pull out tray for the crumbs, very easy to clean. Also, there aren't many toasters where you can buy spare parts for, most are throw away. I don't think I'll need a different toaster ever.
I also bought the sandwich cage which means I can do cheese toasties in it too, and the cheese doesn't fall out all over the inside of the toaster, simplisity at its best. (British engineering done well)
And I noticed in our local Waitrose cafe, they've got one as well.... and they do a lot of toast.

3.5mm double jack Headphone splitter for iPod iPhone 4 4S iPad2 SCA-0107
3.5mm double jack Headphone splitter for iPod iPhone 4 4S iPad2 SCA-0107

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 26 May 2013
Came in the post, 4 days later, smallest package I've ever seen, surprised they managed to fit the address label on it. Works well, does what it says

Mens 100% Cotton Classic Short Sleeve T Shirt Size XS to 4XL (Heather Grey 4XL)
Mens 100% Cotton Classic Short Sleeve T Shirt Size XS to 4XL (Heather Grey 4XL)
Offered by Price Drop 247

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 26 May 2013
I have trouble buying clothes in general because, well lets say I'm horizontally challenged. I needed some summer T-shirts. These came 4 days after I ordered them, through the post (yes they fitted through the letterbox). The T-shirts are good quality, stitching is fine. They aren't heavy cotton which is what I wanted so everything is great. Thanks!

Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars The DB of cases!, 3 May 2013
Excellent iphone protector. iphone sits tight in plastic protector which inturn is enclosed in thick silicone rubber. I won't have to worry if I drop it, it will not break! Probably a bit bulky for most people, basically doubles the size of the phone.
I had an Otterbox Defender before which finally gave up after 2 years, the silicone torn off, and I was constantly taking it off to clean it as the dust seemed to get in. Hopefully, this new case will last just as long, if not longer, and the case is a lot harder to get off in the first place... so probably no cleaning will be required.

Mueller Foot Arch Support - OSFM
Mueller Foot Arch Support - OSFM
Offered by Blue Herbs

4.0 out of 5 stars Pain reliever, 28 Nov. 2011
Bought this for the interim before seeing the podiatrist. What a godsend. Just gave me that bit of support I needed for most of my shoes I had, took the pain away, who'd of thought that!!

I keep it with me now for when I forget the ones I've got from the podiatrist.

Page: 1 | 2