Profile for Benson > Reviews

David Beckham Beyond Forever Eau de Toilette for Him 60 ml
David Beckham Beyond Forever Eau de Toilette for Him 60 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars A new bold Sport/Life scent from David Beckham, 29 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really nice smelling new fragrance from David Beckham. It is quite a musky scent but with sweet subtleties. I don't typically go for musky scents but I do like this one. I would describe it as a very distinctive scent without being overbearing. I have had lots of compliments about it at work. The description is very accurate as it is in essence a combination of a sport/going out scent. An ideal scent for work in my opinion.

The only criticism I have is that with most of the David Beckham scents, they do not last very long. This new one isn't as bad as other Beckham fragrances but I would certainly say you wouldn't really smell it after 2 or 3 hours of applying it.

Huggies Pull-Ups Boys Day Time Pants Convenience Pack, Large - 6 Packs (12 Pants Per Pack, 72 Pants Total)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the final stages of potty training... not a nappy, 29 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really great for any little one potty training. They look like pants so it's a great way to transition into those. The Disney designs are great at really enticing the children to want to have them on all the time. While these are designed with boys in mind, we have used them on my niece and she didn't seem to be bothered by the Cars design.

Do be mindful that these are not a nappy alternative. Best way to describe them is like pants with a little bit of padding. Upon first use my niece drank a lot before bed and urinated throughout the night. The pull ups were simply not big enough to contain all the urine so it leaked into the bed. I only encountered this one hiccup with them but generally if I have made sure she urinates before bed they are a great safety blanket in the night should a little urination occur.

Verbatim 44403 Bluetooth Headphone
Verbatim 44403 Bluetooth Headphone
Offered by tecnoprogramm

4.0 out of 5 stars Headphones for mum, 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is my first experience with bluetooth headphone so I am loving the luxury of no wires.

The headphones are presented quite elegantly in the box and I was impressed how easy they were to set up. By pressing the on button you hear an audible voice say 'Hello' and you are good to connect. I've tried them with my iPhone and my desktop and it was very simple to connect them.

Others have noted the headphones are light and flimsy. I wouldn't call them flimsy but light they certainly are. Many headphones of this calibre have the tendency to press on your ears and make them ache after a while. This is not the case with this model. The ear pads fit snugly on the ears and they are comfortable to wear.

I don't remember trying headphones out that are so immersive. By immersive I mean they pretty much shut you off from the outside world. A family member was standing less than a foot away from me and once the headphones were over my ears I could not make out anything they were saying in the slightest.

My only qualm with the headphones is that they appear to only hit a "safe" amount of loudness. I felt like they could give a lot more but you can not stretch them to that point where you feel like you need to turn the volume down.

The bluetooth range seems excellent. I had the headphones connected to my bedroom computer and I went down to the kitchen to make a drink and they stayed connected.

I think these would be a perfect gift for mum. For a trendy teenager or young adult they are going to want something that looks more stylish and can go just that tiny bit more louder.

Papermate InkJoy 550 RT 1.0 mm Medium Tip Retractable Ball Pen - Black
Papermate InkJoy 550 RT 1.0 mm Medium Tip Retractable Ball Pen - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels like a biro, writes like a fountain pen, 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really comfortable to grip. Feels very much like a biro when writing, yet on the page looks more like the consistency of a fountain pen. The ink is not as wet as a fountain pen though. Dries almost instantly like a biro.

Manuka Doctor Drops of Crystal Cashmere Touch Serum 30 ml
Manuka Doctor Drops of Crystal Cashmere Touch Serum 30 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Bee venom: a unique concept?, 16 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Never used a serum before but found this a nice addition to my moisturising routine. There is a very pleasant scent to the serum but as a man found it a bit irritant when using after shaving. I began using in the evenings instead and didn't experience problems. After a few weeks use I did feel like my skin was gaining more clarity and a natural radiance.

Ive enjoyed trying out this product but as a male will likely stick to an after shave balm apposed to this kind of product. If there have been any benefits to using it they have only been slight and not significant enough to make a long term investment.

Jam Audio 2.0 Classic Speaker - Black
Jam Audio 2.0 Classic Speaker - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars No disco ball but gets the job done nicely, 29 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very easy to set up. I literally took the speaker right out the box and was able to get it working in a matter of seconds.
The negatives are that it is does not cope very well at its loudest. I found the sound quite tinny when pushed to the max and there is very little bass presence. Positives are that it is very light and compact for on the go purposes.

I couldn't really recommend this as a party solution and I'm not convinced it is powerful enough for outdoor spaces but if you want something cheap and affordable for the bathroom or a small space it won't let you down.

Battery wise I got about five hours out of it as advertised.

USN Whey Wafer Bar, Vanilla - Box of 20 x 21 g
USN Whey Wafer Bar, Vanilla - Box of 20 x 21 g
Offered by Supplements Delivered

4.0 out of 5 stars A protein bar that isn't chewy, 29 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've tried a few different protein bar snacks in the past and have found a common theme of them being ridiculously chewy. This is not the case with the USN wafer bars. They were exactly as you'd expect for a wafer, and texture wise not unlike a common pink wafer biscuit. The vanilla variety is quite creamy and sweet in taste and would ultimately go down to personal preference whether they are for you or not. However, if you do like the taste of pink wafers I'd be surprised if you disliked these. If pink wafers are too sweet for you then you might want to avoid this particular protein bar. I've had them as an afternoon snack and found them more than fulfilling enough for that gap between lunch and dinner.

Sigel SM110 Menu Folder with Elastic Band for A4 Plastic Black
Sigel SM110 Menu Folder with Elastic Band for A4 Plastic Black

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic menu holder, 11 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Superb quality menu holder for any restaurant setting. I'd describe the appearance classic over elegant as you see these kind of menus in all manner of settings, particularly popular in pubs that are delving more into the restaurant business. It contains 4 plastic sleeves so can hold 8 sheets of A4 paper.

It could be used for other things such as business reports, certificates, important documents etc. Just bear in mind there are only the 4 sleeves included and it's rather chunky to house other things. Better suited for its intended purpose as a menu for sure.

Salter Precision Micro Digital Kitchen Scale
Salter Precision Micro Digital Kitchen Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 8 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
First thing to point out the size of the scale... it is tiny... not really much bigger than a compact mirror.

It's very simple to use and despite its tiny size you could use any kind of contained on it just fine.

Its also lightweight so easy to carry around if you wanted to borrow it to someone or simply transport somewhere else.

St Moriz Professional Mousse, Medium 200 ml
St Moriz Professional Mousse, Medium 200 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive to a novice, 24 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have never tried a product like this out before and I am very pale skinned white male with no ability to tan.

I was quite impressed with the result as it gives a very natural looking tan that is easy to apply (and easy to wash off if you don't care for it very much).

I applied the mousse with my hands which I don't recommend as you end up with rather orange looking hands that is out of proportion with the rest of your body. Definitely use a sponge of some kind.

Great quick solution for photoshoots or if you simply want to look like you caught the sun but have an incapable skin type.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20