Profile for Mancfaith > Reviews

Mancfaith

CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur
CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Mardy Boots, 23 Nov. 2010
I'd wanted these boots last winter and never got round to buying them and then we had all that snow ... and I so wished I'd got them !! I'm an Ugg boot wearer normally or a Timberland boot wearer so these were the best of both with the fur and the sturdyness.

I'd say they come up big as I'd tried a size 5 on (which I usually am) in shops and they were too big on me so I took a chance and ordered the 4. I don't normally buy shoes off the internet as I can't try them on, but figured that with Amazon at least I can send them back if thet didn't fit. I'd also say they are a bit darker than they appeared in the pictures which for me isn't a bad thing as I prefer them !!

Overall I am really pleased with them and I got them at a bargin price and seeings as we have snow forcast for this week ... they really will be put to the test ... the only thing is ... will I want to wear my new boots in the snow ;-0) !!!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2013 9:52 AM BST