Profile for Carol > Reviews

Nervous
Nervous
by ZANE

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 18 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Nervous (Hardcover)
Loved this book, only just read it as I was driving and thus did not have the time to read it now that I have found the time it was well worth the wait. Didn't quite expect it to end that way (something more dramatic sprang to mind) but still it was a good read.

Revlon Shine Addict Nail Buffer
Revlon Shine Addict Nail Buffer
Offered by AntomDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes my nails nice and shiny and helps to promote nail growth but ..., 18 Nov. 2016
It makes my nails nice and shiny and helps to promote nail growth but would love it if the pads would last a bit longer as they are rather expensive to purchase.

[Pack of 3] TECHGEAR® Motorola Moto G4 (XT1625) ULTRA CLEAR LCD Screen Protector Cover Guards [Moto G4]
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

3.0 out of 5 stars This screen protector does not cover the screen from edge ..., 18 Nov. 2016
This screen protector does not cover the screen from edge to edge but it does an adequate jobe once applied.

Collins A5 "Week To View 2017" Diary - Burgundy
Collins A5 "Week To View 2017" Diary - Burgundy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this diary only I would just like to point ..., 18 Nov. 2016
Love this diary only I would just like to point out that the tube map at the back is printed so small a mosquito couldn't read it. good comprehensive diary though.

Incognito Luxury Soap 100g
Incognito Luxury Soap 100g

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 18 Nov. 2016
This soap was not much good in keeping away mosquitos as I spent 3 weeks in Jamaica and I was still being bitten even though I a) used the soap B) used insect repellant c) used antihistimine tablets d) slept under a mosquito net d) wore long dresses e) detoxed my blood of sugary foods/drinks. I suspect they just loved my blood and no matter what you do they know fresh blood when they smell it so anyone saying insect repellant is brilliant they are lying..... The soap is nice though

Kepuch Smart PU Leather Case Cover With Holder / Wallet Automatic Sleep/Wake Function For ASUS ZenPad 10 Z300C - Brown
Offered by KEPUCH

3.0 out of 5 stars This case is sturdy and a good colour, 1 Jan. 2016
This case is sturdy and a good colour, my only bug bear is that sometimes it does not stand correctly and tends to topple over which is not good as I need it to stand a lot for video calling

MOONCASE Flip Leather Stand Back Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9080 / Neo (I9060) Black
Offered by Moonstore

4.0 out of 5 stars ... complaints on that I could obviously fit a little better but such is life, 1 Jan. 2016
This case is a little tight but have managed to fit it onto the phone so I've got no complaints on that I could obviously fit a little better but such is life. you get what you pay for.

[Pack of 5] TECHGEAR® Asus ZenPad 10 (Z300C / Z300M) 10.1 Inch CLEAR LCD Screen Protectors With Cleaning Cloth + Application Card
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good product and fit the pad well and there are ..., 1 Jan. 2016
This is a good product and fit the pad well and there are more than one which i like because you can never have enough of these.

6x Savvies Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 - Protection-Film, HD Crystal-Clear, Bubble-Free
Offered by protectionfilms24-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars it protects and there is plenty of them if you have a brother like me who has a job that puts his phone ..., 1 Jan. 2016
This product does the job that it is set out to do. it protects and there is plenty of them if you have a brother like me who has a job that puts his phone through its paces.

John Adams SuperGraph
John Adams SuperGraph

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is really good for children who are not confident in their drawing ..., 1 Jan. 2016
This review is from: John Adams SuperGraph (Toy)
This product is really good for children who are not confident in their drawing and want to get better preception and confidence I love it and have tried it. It was great fun

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6