Profile for Michelle S. Simonsen > Reviews

Content by Michelle S. Si...

Michelle S. Simonsen (Islip Terrace, NY, US)

2.0 out of 5 stars This looked sturdy from the picture, 18 Jan. 2016
This looked sturdy from the picture, but was very floppy making it difficult to balance once the dough is in it. However, it cooks fine, but again, taking it out of the oven is tricky being as floppy as it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked that it ran big as I was afraid it ..., 31 Jan. 2015
I liked that it ran big as I was afraid it wouldn't fit my little one in time. It washed well as well considering he spilled beet juice on it, which I thought would stain.

Moulinex 3-in-1 Panini, Sandwich & Waffle Maker
Moulinex 3-in-1 Panini, Sandwich & Waffle Maker
Offered by Bright Sparks Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to change the plates, 31 Jan. 2015
Very easy to change the plates. The only thing I notice is if you put in frozen bread then when the green light shows up, it still needs to be left in the machine longer and you manually have to check it. That may be normal though, as I don't think machines can read how well the bread is toasted. The latch in the front doesn't really click down (on mine) to lock it safely in place so my little one was easily able to open it, while he was standing beside me (just something to keep in mind if you have little ones around - you do need to be careful, but that is with all electronics that get hot). I am very happy with this and figured out that by leaving in the grill part, I don't need to switch in the sandwich parts, as I pretty much get the same thing.

Inkdeath (Inkheart Trilogy)
Inkdeath (Inkheart Trilogy)
by Cornelia Funke

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book!, 13 Oct. 2013
This was not only a great story, but the cover was beautiful. I really enjoyed this book (as it was the 3rd part in a series) and it was well worth buying it!

ResultSport® - Extra Thick 2cm (20mm) Interlocking Reversible Gym Floor Mat - 4 tiles per pack With Free Edge Pieces - Yoga, Pilates, Martial Art, Baby Play Area, Gym, Play Mat
Offered by ResultSport

3.0 out of 5 stars harder than I thought, 13 Oct. 2013
I bought these thinking it would help cushion the blow if my baby were to fall over as he is learning to sit. I purposely bought the 2cm thick mat thinking it would definitely protect him, but I regretted it afterwards. The colours are very nice, it sits well together and my baby does love the colours, but I find the mat quite hard anyway. The regular gym/yoga mat our day care uses, which isn't as thick is softer than this. I expected something softer for his head (not that my baby has hurt himself in any way due to the mats. It just simply is not soft so if you are expecting something soft for a baby, this is probably not the right choice). This is a good choice for older children to sit and play on, jump around on, etc.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2017 7:42 PM BST

Cadbury Chocolate Eclairs Carton 480 g (Pack of 3)
Cadbury Chocolate Eclairs Carton 480 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious!, 13 Oct. 2013
These are such great value and taste delicious. We have placed many orders for this as a result! We will keep ordering as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars couldn't figure it out, 13 Oct. 2013
I had a difficult time using this with my newborn. I couldn't get him in it quick enough and then into the actual Ergobaby without him screaming and I found it difficult to use with the Ergobaby as it just wasn't clear to me what to do. I did try using just the cushion part in the Ergobaby as he was definitely too small when I first got it just to sit in the Ergobaby alone. By the time I figure out what to do, I gave up and used my Babybjörn while he was small and switched over to the Ergobaby when he was close enough to the right size not to need this insert. I won't give up however, if we have another baby. I have seen people use these and little babies tend to love them and be close. It's just I couldn't get it working for me.

Ergobaby baby carrier collection original (5.5 - 20 kg), Black/Camel
Ergobaby baby carrier collection original (5.5 - 20 kg), Black/Camel

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 13 Oct. 2013
In the beginning I found this difficult to use. Trying to balance a newborn baby and close the straps in the back at the same time was very challenging. I didn't give up however, and once I figured out how to balance the baby and get it on I got much quicker and now it takes no time at all. I do find the snaps to close a bit difficult especially the one down the lower back (that closes at the side). I have tested the Babybjörn and because I am very short, I love the Ergobaby because my baby doesn't have his legs swinging down hitting mine. I love how he sits close to me. It would be nice if he could face forwards in it as he really wants to turn around, but I found I can let his arms hang out of the top of the Ergobaby and that gives him a little more freedom.