Profile for Mr. Olaf W. Alderson > Reviews

Content by Mr. Olaf W. Al...

Mr. Olaf W. Alderson "Ollie Alderson" (Oxfordshire England)

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Precision Joystick
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Precision Joystick

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Mar. 2015
It meets all my expectations as a basic flight controller, accurate, positive and flexible.

Flying Through Fire: FIDO - The Fog Buster of World War Two (Aviation)
Flying Through Fire: FIDO - The Fog Buster of World War Two (Aviation)
by Geoffrey Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Flying Through Fire, 29 April 2014
This book was recommended to me by a friend in a Flight Simulator Group that we both belong to. I find that the book is largely a summary of airfields that were equipped with FIDO during WW2 and is somewhat repetitive as a result.

I would not recommend this book.

Charles Jacobs LUXURY EXECUTIVE BACK SUPPORT COMFORTABLE OFFICE CHAIR in Black new 2013 BUSINESS ERGONOMIC DESIGN +TILT LOCK MECHANISM

5.0 out of 5 stars Office Chair, 4 Dec. 2011
This chair arrived ready for assembly in a large box. Assembly was straight forward and I was soon using this very comfortable chair that replaced a fairly basic seat. The chair is everythng that I had hoped for and is good value for money.

The End: Hitler's Germany, 1944-45 (Allen Lane History)
The End: Hitler's Germany, 1944-45 (Allen Lane History)
by Ian Kershaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Ian Kershaw's books, 21 Sept. 2011
As always, Ian Kershaw has written a well structured and eminently readable account of his subject. This book was bought for me by my wife for Christmas, however, I confess to having given myself an early present.