Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Reece Cope > Reviews

Content by Reece Cope

Reece Cope

Page: 1 | 2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Nintendo Wii U)
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Shop4World

Arrived 3 days early and works perfectly!

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Nintendo Wii U)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Nintendo Wii U)

Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller - Black
Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller - Black

Arrived 3 days early and works perfectly!

Cooler Master SGM-2005-KLOW1 Alcor "Light Weight, Professional Gaming Mouse, Optical Sensor" Black With 4 LED Options

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mouse I have used to date (that worth less ..., 8 May 2016
Best mouse I have used to date (that worth less than £50) very good value for money. I even prefer this to my old Razor Abyssus. Just feels more comfortable and the ease of access is lovely.

Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
Offered by Happy GO

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what you would expect, you can play ..., 8 May 2016
It does what you would expect, you can play video games with it! On the real though, I have used many knock-off cheap version of this control and none can out-do the original. Worth paying an extra £10 for something that lasts 2x longer and feels 2x nicer.

RHA S500 ultra-compact, noise isolating aluminium in-ear headphone
RHA S500 ultra-compact, noise isolating aluminium in-ear headphone
Offered by R H A

4.0 out of 5 stars Too Quiet, Still Good., 8 May 2016
Very clear headphones, easy to pick up on every instrument used. Problem with me is even after turning volume to maximum on pc, they still sound quiet. A good pair of headphones, but to be honest I would only recommend for Longevity as they have the 3-year warranty. If not too concerned about durability then find another pair as can find better for cheaper.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2016 10:44 AM BST

Hyperdimension Neptunia Game Fabric Wall Scroll Poster (31"x 47") Inches
Hyperdimension Neptunia Game Fabric Wall Scroll Poster (31"x 47") Inches
Offered by iWstore

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great purchase, I have ordered wall scrolls in the ..., 24 May 2015
This was a great purchase, I have ordered wall scrolls in the past and none have been as nice as this material wise.

If you are looking for a HUGE wall scroll, with a good quality image and nice material then this is the one to go for.

I originally thought I had ordered in CM so you can imagine my shock when it was in Inches, so that was a nice surprise.

I definitely will be purchasing future wall scrolls from this supplier and suggest everyone else give them a try.

Sumvision LED Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Kane Pro Gaming LED Keyboard and LED Adjustable DPI Mouse
Offered by secondbyte micros

5.0 out of 5 stars £19 for Great products (am I dreaming), 6 Aug. 2014
For £19 this has to be one of the best deals I have purchased. I have been using the mouse and keyboard for a while now & can say I have yet to find any issues. Great value for money, I recommend looking through Sumvision other products on sale.

Little bit extra, the package arrived on time and I feel completely satisfied with this purchase & I am sure anyone else will be.

Have a good'n

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Value for Money on Amazon!, 6 Aug. 2014
Puregadgets made buying this guitar very easy. It actually arrived earlier than expected.

I did not find any issues with the guitar and feel it's definitely great value for money at only £25.

I had a look around and can say this is the cheapest full size acoustic on Amazon at the moment.

I really recommend everyone has a look at their products as I guarantee these suppliers will not disappoint.

Have a good'n!

JVC HA-F150-B-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Olive Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product Cheap Price, 3 Dec. 2013
These head phone not only arrived before their due date, they came with a little rubber cat thing to tie headphones round to keep safe, which I thought was a nice little addition.

They only cost me £5 and the audio is clear with no crackle/static sound (you know what I mean :D ). They fit easy in your ears and to put simple definitely worth the purchase.

I recommend these headphone to anyone that wants good quality headphones at an easily affordable price.

Page: 1 | 2