Profile for Lee H > Reviews

Content by Lee H

Lee H

Sony Xperia Z2 10.1 inch Tablet (Black) - (Qualcomm 2.3GHz, 3GB RAM, 32GB Memory, Google Android 4.4)
Offered by Hughes Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony class act !, 17 April 2014
If your reading this your probably thinking Z2 or Apple air as they are the same price point. I have no brand loyalty and two of my children have I pads and I've had a I phone before. Apple products are great but you are locked into the world of Apple. Their products are well made and solid but brittle and you have to put all their devices in a case or they wont look good for long. The Sony Xperia Z2 is certainly made to be used with or without a case. It's very well made ultra thin and a joy to hold and use. The waterproof feature is really handy and once had you won't want to go back. Use it the bath in the rain and wash it with the dishes when it's dirty. The home button is on the screen so which ever way you hold it the buttons are at the bottom. The Z2 is very easy to set up and sync with anything and will sync with any TV,set top box,DVD player so you can use it as a remote for about anything. The screen is beautiful and as good as the human eye could detect with vibrant but not sickly colours. You won't be disappointed.
Had the Z2 a good few months now and it is superb. Get the Sony charging cradle to go with it too its great. I use mine without a cover because its so light and tactile without one and I leave it in the cradle when I'm not using it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2014 9:19 PM BST

Garmin Edge 510 GPS Bike Computer with Heart Rate Monitor and Speed/Cadence Sensor

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy this and do Garmin's product testing for them because it's not been properly tested before it's gone to market !, 21 July 2013
I had read quite a few bad reports on these but I thought it was just over fussy people who did not know how to set one up correctly. Sadly though they were right. According to my 510 I did 100 mph today and 130 mph a few days before ! I was not surprised though because as I was ridding along the speed would double every 5 or 10 seconds ! That's not all the altimeter and average speed are a bus ride out to. The real sad thing is the 510 is no where near as accurate as Strava and that's free ! I do have a Sony Z phone and they pick up the Russian satellites but the 510 picks them up to. It's a shame this is a nice idea done badly and a bit expensive for something knocked up in Taiwan. Mines gone back and I'm going back to my Cateye that has never missed a beat and Stava that has never let me down.

Sony Desktop Charging Dock for Xperia Z - Black
Sony Desktop Charging Dock for Xperia Z - Black
Offered by Handyparadise UK (Tax included)

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to have it if you have a Z, 17 July 2013
Very well made must have dock if you own a Z. Come home and just drop your phone in. The apps turn 90 degrees for you to !

Savvies Crystal-Clear SCREEN PROTECTOR for Garmin edge 510, 100% fits, Display Protection Film, Protective Film
Offered by MEXXTRONICS

1.0 out of 5 stars Dose not stick to the screen and very badly made. It's in the bin !, 17 July 2013
This is a poor excuse for a screen cover. It dose not stick to your screen and the edge is not cut very well so they don't lay flat. The plastic is very soft and marks very easy. Mines in the bin and I'm used to doing intricate work.