Profile for K. Fisher > Reviews

K. Fisher "biged"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Wrangler Men's Texas Stretch Regular Fit Jeans, Blue (Cool Modey), 40W x 32L
Wrangler Men's Texas Stretch Regular Fit Jeans, Blue (Cool Modey), 40W x 32L

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler Texas stretch regular fit jeans quality, 4 Nov. 2016
I have had Texas stretch regular jeans in the past so knew what to expect, the fit is good and they look OK but the material is much lighter, not the colour the weight.

How much lighter, my 5 year old well worn Texas stretch regular jeans weigh 826gm. These brand new, with all labels and tags weigh 680gm.

I won't be returning them because the price is OK and its trouble. But just so you know you are not going to get the same quality as in the past.

I will not be buying any more from here.

Sony AKA-LU1 Handled Grip with LCD Screen for Action Cam
Sony AKA-LU1 Handled Grip with LCD Screen for Action Cam

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Accessory, 25 May 2016
This makes the AS100 really versatile just like a tiny camcorder. I keep it mine most of the time and just slip it in my pocket when out.
It seems expensive but there is no alternative. Would i buy it again if i needed another, yes i would

Samsung 64 GB Evo MicroSDXC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card with SD Adapter - Orange/White
Offered by Wangain International Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Samsung product., 25 May 2016
Works perfectly in my Galaxy S7 Edge, that's all you can ask for.

BLACK+DECKER Electric String Trimmer, 700 W
BLACK+DECKER Electric String Trimmer, 700 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Great strimmer, 25 May 2016
Only time will tell but at the moment this is the best strimmer i have owned. I like the motor at the handle instead of at the cutter, it gives it a much better balance, without making it too heavy.
The diameter of the cut is larger than any i have had and it comes with a number of heavy duty cords.
I think i can look forward to many happy years of use with this strimmer.

Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Spigen® [Liquid Crystal] NO Bulkiness [Crystal Clear] Premium Semi-transparent Soft Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016) - 556CS20032
Offered by Spigen UK Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all i expected, 3 May 2016
Pro's It looks great offers all round protection and fits very snug, possibly too snug.

Cons, I had, and i mean had a tempered glass screen protector (£29.99 on Amazon) I fitted the screen protector the previous day and everything worked perfectly, it looked good and was very responsive even on the edge.
When i fitted the case it pushed the screen cover off and when i eased the screen cover back under the edge of the case the glass shattered.

Either the expensive screen cover or the Spigen case are not compatible!

I have now ordered a film type screen protector as a stop gap until the bugs have been ironed out of these accessories.

Swann-Morton Box of 50 SM 01 Spare Blades
Swann-Morton Box of 50 SM 01 Spare Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars Blades for Stanley pocket knife, 16 Mar. 2016
After seeing reviews i decided to buy a pack of these for my Stanley pocket knife. There are exactly the same size, same thickness and look to be as good quality. At a fraction of the price of Stanley. Perfect in fact.

Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver 1oz Torque Bangle
Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver 1oz Torque Bangle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bangle, 13 Jan. 2016
This was a gift for someone.
I asked a question prior to purchasing about it being OK for a lady and was told yes, on the strength of this i bought it, we were not dissapointed.
Its well made nicely boxed and looks great.

HealthyLife Classic Magnifier 130mm Magnifying Glass 3x Object Enlargement
HealthyLife Classic Magnifier 130mm Magnifying Glass 3x Object Enlargement
Offered by Home Care Wholesale from Hong Kong

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in parts, 13 Jan. 2016
The lens is decent quality, the frame OK,
The description says its 3x magnification, which i think is about right. The picture shows 5x magnification?
P&P was excessive at £3.99 (i don't want to sign up for Prime) I could have got it free P&P direct from HK but it may not have come in time for Christmas.

BRADEX EASY START
BRADEX EASY START
Offered by FastcarDirect - 24 Hour Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars A most useful product, 17 Nov. 2015
This review is from: BRADEX EASY START
Used this for years, can't get my mower going at the start of the season without it

KOBO Sleep Cover FOR KOBO AURA HD N204-KBO-2BK
KOBO Sleep Cover FOR KOBO AURA HD N204-KBO-2BK

2.0 out of 5 stars I purchased it because I wanted a good cover for my expensive book reader, 14 Nov. 2015
Used this cover for more than a year now, it's not worth the money!
I purchased it because I wanted a good cover for my expensive book reader, which is superb by the way. The cover has split on 3 out of 4 corners and I am very careful with my reader.
Would I buy the same again...no!
I gave the cover 2 stars because other than the rubbish plastic is well made and fits perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6