Profile for cf > Reviews

Dollhouse Volume 1: Epitaphs
Dollhouse Volume 1: Epitaphs
by Andrew Chambliss

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged and not in cellophane, 30 Nov. 2013
I bought this comic book with a selection for a xmas present for my son, and on arrival, not only was the corner of this book damaged, along with another, but it has no cellophane around it, leaving me doubtful of it's "new" condition. The box they came in was not damaged in any way.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 Library Edition Volume 2 HC
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 Library Edition Volume 2 HC
by Joss Whedon

1.0 out of 5 stars Buffy Vol. 2, 30 Nov. 2013
My son is a comic collector and I bought volumes 2 - 4 as part of a Christmas present. Whilst the box arrived perfectly intact, volume 2, along with another book I'd bought, were damaged on one corner. I'm not sure whether to return it, or see if it's acceptible to him first! Not pleased though.

Mens Bamboo & Organic Cotton Plain T shirt : L, aubergine
Mens Bamboo & Organic Cotton Plain T shirt : L, aubergine
Offered by Da Londra

4.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo t-shirt, 30 Sept. 2012
I could not believe how soft these tops were! I will definitely buy more in future. The colours I picked were also true and did not bleed in the wash. I am doing an expedition in a few weeks walking to Mount Everest Base Camp and my walking buddies recommended these tops as soft, breathable and lightweight, and they have lived up to my expectations.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2014 7:55 PM BST