Profile for singsong > Reviews

Sex Lives Of The Potato Men [DVD] [2004]
Sex Lives Of The Potato Men [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Johnny Vegas

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of t, 13 Feb. 2015
Awful, somebody told me this was funny and I ordered it for a film night for friends. Big mistake.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, lovely colour, 13 Feb. 2015
I bought this as a present for my sister in law for our holidays in France. She absolutely loves it, just the right size with handy zipped pockets for her mobile phone (which she nearly lost on our last trip, ZIPS are everything we decided) The colour is a sort of dark gold with a fleck, much prettier and smarter than it looks in the photo. Altogether a very good purchase and will send for a different colour for myself.

The Spirit of '45 [DVD]
The Spirit of '45 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tony Benn
Offered by Dogwoof Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars essential viewing for all it reminds you of a time when we cared about our own eg national health service ;council houses, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Spirit of '45 [DVD] (DVD)
brilliant film about the best government we ever had watch it and weep this film will make you think and realise what we have lost as a country

13 Tales Of Love And Revenge
13 Tales Of Love And Revenge
Offered by Lizard King Records Online Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars The Pierces, 16 Feb. 2013
Really great music, we take it on long journeys to keep our spirits up :) I wish I had discovered them sooner

Birthday Birds - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Birthday Birds - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Gift certificate, 16 Feb. 2013
Excellent way to give friends and family the opportunity to choose whatever they like, and they can add more money to the amount you send if they wish to.