Profile for Antoinette Keenan > Reviews

Content by Antoinette Keenan

Antoinette Keenan (Dublin, Ireland)

Tonor 3.5mm Desktop Stereo Computer Microphone For Audio Sound Recording Skype Desktop PC Laptop Notebook karaoke OK

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely worthless piece of junk. A one star rating ..., 12 Oct. 2015
Absolutely worthless piece of junk. A one star rating is generous for this sorry excuse for a microphone. Stay away and heed my warning. Not even worth the material it's made from. A seller should really own the responsibility to sell equipment and devices that actually work. I won't be using this seller again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2015 7:57 AM GMT

Midnight Caller [DVD]
Midnight Caller [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great TV series, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Midnight Caller [DVD] (DVD)
Holy moly, was this a great series or what? I would love this to come on DVD. Region 2 as well would be brilliant. Can't understand that they can bring back Knight Rider on DVD box set, and not bring this out. I live in hope to eventually see one of my fave TV shows ever on DVD.

Screen Cleaner KIT + Ultra Aborbant Microfiber Towel + 100% Herbal, Alcohol and Ammonia Free, Cleans All Dusts and stains, Ideal for Laptop, smartphone (iPhone), PC Monitors,Touch screens, Tablet (iPad)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen cleaner, 29 May 2013
A really great product. Would one of a very few cleaners I would trust to clean my iPad and phone.
Doesn't leave streaks, dries in seconds and smells amazing. A decent price, too. very pleased. Thank you

Corel PaintShop Pro X5 Ultimate (PC)
Corel PaintShop Pro X5 Ultimate (PC)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Paintshop Pro X5 Ultimate, 29 May 2013
X5 ultimate I found was a bit of a disappointment, really. I've been a fan of Paintshop for a few years.
Its still nicely designed and a very capable product, but in terms of new features, I don't see much of a difference to previous versions. Even as far back as X3. Some artistic finishes to photos have even been removed, such as art frames. I was expecting a lot more, since I went for the so called Ultimate version. I'm now wondering what warrants such a selling point. However it still does a great job of doing some basic clean-ups of photos and the like. Good job, Corel. But its still nowhere near what I was expecting and hoping for.

Logitech Illuminated Keyboard
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Illuminated Keyboard, 5 Feb. 2012
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard makes a huge difference to my computer. A good looking keyboard, with a very sleek design. the illuminated keys and the media keys are an added plus, but the almost silence of them was what I was really after. Even though it was slightly expensive, I'm glad I spent the extra on it and I'm very pleased with my purchase. It was still very good value from Amazon, compared to my local PC shop, and I got the free delivery, which was great. I got it three days after buying on the site and it came very well packaged. Would definitely get the same one again, should I ever need to.

Beggin
Beggin
Offered by marxwax

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Beggin (Audio CD)
I got my CD really fast and in great condition. Will use again for sure. 10/10 for a great service. Thanks.