Profile for Sweetsnbooksnradio4 > Reviews

Content by Sweetsnbooksnr...

Sweetsnbooksnradio4 (Bedford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
005Chain Triple or Quad Hooks, 3 or 4 Hooks Ceiling Rose Cap Canopy, 1mt Cable with Lamp holder and shade ring. (005Chain Antique Triple Hooks)
Offered by first class lighting limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made perfect for job., 10 Nov. 2015
Well made. There is enough chain and flex for hanging from a high sitting room ceiling, if required. Husband reports that it was easy to fit. It felt a bit expensive, but I think if you went to the hardware store and bought the pieces separately it would come to the same.

Schleich Trakehner Foal
Schleich Trakehner Foal

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, as always., 10 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Schleich Trakehner Foal (Toy)
As expected, good quality.

Rachel Ellen Designs Nail Varnish / Polish Tin
Rachel Ellen Designs Nail Varnish / Polish Tin
Offered by Gilt Edged Promotions Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute tin, NO nail varnish in it!, 10 Nov. 2015
I feel that this was expensive. I bought it from someone's wish list and blithely assumed it would have some nail varnishes in it. I couldn't believe how light it was when I picked it out of the box and then, thinking it was a mistake, expected the second one to contain something, second disappointment. However, as another reviewer said, the young ladies I bought then for will like them. So off to buy nail varnish...

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless and could be dangerous, 27 April 2015
I believed the good reviews, ignoring the others! I was wrong. The design is faulty. It arrived with 3 screws and one pin. Only two of the screws would hold at all. I feel that the amount of clearance between the inner and outer tubing is insufficient to allow enough thread to penetrate the outer tubing to hold the inside framework in place. Perhaps if there were holes in the inner tubing?
Regardless, as it stands it's dangerous.

Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray
Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product., 27 April 2015
Thick and seems strong, only used once, but didn't stick.

The Wheels on the Bus (20 Fun Kids Songs to sing and dance to) [DVD]
The Wheels on the Bus (20 Fun Kids Songs to sing and dance to) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping small children entertained and active especially in the winter., 23 Mar. 2015
Bought to replace cracked one (over enthusiastic toddler). We have the whole set and my Granddaughter loves them.

Universal Chest Freezer Door Lid Counterbalance Hinges (Pack of 2)
Universal Chest Freezer Door Lid Counterbalance Hinges (Pack of 2)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit fine, work fine, fairly priced, 23 Mar. 2015
Fit fine, work fine. The freezer was a gift so I have plenty of capacity, in a small space for a very reasonable outlay.

The Bedtime Book of 365 Stories
The Bedtime Book of 365 Stories
by Kathryn Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, reasonably priced copy., 23 Mar. 2015
A very nice clean copy, with the dust jacket, also in good order, which I don't think my copy ever had.

Anker 4400mAh Extended Battery with Dark Blue Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III, GT-I9300, fits EB-L1G6LLU, with NFC/Google Wallet Compatibility [18-Month Warranty]

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery and back fine: can anyone recommend a phone cover that fits?, 23 Mar. 2015
Just received it. It came partially charged so already up and running. Battery and back fit beautifully. Just realised a snag though: my phone cover doesn't fit. I'm very butterfingered. Has anyone solved this issue i.e. found a cover that fits? Update 1/5/2015: I have dropped my phone a few times and the back just comes off, and the battery falls out. My SIM card now will not stay in. There needs to be a matching safety cover.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2015 4:57 PM BST

Philip's Multiscale Europe 2014: Spiral A3 (Road Atlas)
Philip's Multiscale Europe 2014: Spiral A3 (Road Atlas)
by Philip's
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Do your research! I should have.., 9 Jun. 2014
The map is fine, but we are visiting Vienna and Bratislava. Why no detailed map of Bratislava? Also I had expected the road maps to be slightly bigger scale. We will probably still need to supplement with Google or locally purchased maps.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3