Profile for Steve T > Reviews

Content by Steve T

Steve T

Page: 1 | 2
Paper Gods (Deluxe Version)
Paper Gods (Deluxe Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars It can't be can it? This is an unexpected excellent album, 17 Dec. 2015
My wife decides to take our friend to see Dyran Duran at the Nottingham FM Arena. We usually always go together except Spandau Ballet (me) and Pink Floyd (her), but I said no. Then saw Duran Duran on a couple of shows notably Jools Holland and heard a couple of new tracks and they sounded good and every time I heard them they got better and better. Then searched Amazon for a best of and got a double CD. I had truly forgotten how many good tracks they had produced in the past. After 3 or 4 listens changed my mind. Went to the concert but had to buy a single seat. They were brilliant and played 5 tracks from this album. Haven't seen them before but I'm so glad I changed my mind and went along. I am now obsessed with this album. Paper Gods, Last Night in the City, You Kill Me with Silence and the real gem Pressure Off is a real strong opening. The whole family know the words to Pressure Off now, I must have played it too much. Danceophobia and Northern Lights are very strong tracks too. I can't play this enough. Sorry for ranting if you like Duran Duran's old stuff then I'm sure you'll love this. Simon & co. Have still got it after all these years.

Bastards
Bastards

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Bastards (Audio CD)
Didn't disappoint. The music is great I can't stop playing it and dancing while I'm driving. Another top notch delivery for all her fans as I know she is like marmite. You love her or hate her.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2013 8:30 PM BST

Stereo Earphones For iPod Classic 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th Generation
Stereo Earphones For iPod Classic 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot omn, 4 Feb. 2012
Dropped my ipod and broke the earphones so this is a perfect replacement and great cost. Arrived in a couple of days too.

Born This Way (Deluxe Edition)
Born This Way (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by Great Price Media EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent follow up, 11 July 2011
Was not a fan before, but the more I hear her music the more I become attached. I think it is better than her first album.

Slade Live Collection (2CD)
Slade Live Collection (2CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent collection of Slade live, 11 July 2011
Excellent collection of Slade's live albums, which brought back good memories of the 70/80's and showed their progression over the years.

Slade in Flame [DVD/CD]
Slade in Flame [DVD/CD]
Dvd ~ Slade

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trip down memory lane, 11 July 2011
This review is from: Slade in Flame [DVD/CD] (DVD)
One of the best Rock films around mainly due to the music. This was a very mature album for Slade at the time that showed they weren't just for teen girls.

Live 2CD
Live 2CD

5.0 out of 5 stars EXcellent album, 11 July 2011
This review is from: Live 2CD (Audio CD)
This really shows what Quo were like back in the 70's. A great live band that got the crowd going from start to finiah.

Decofun, Thomas The Tank Engine Tube Light
Decofun, Thomas The Tank Engine Tube Light

4.0 out of 5 stars Very bright but does the trick, 11 July 2011
Very bright but does the trick. Have purchased other lower lights and they were not good enough for my kids because for some reason they want it lit very brightly. Not sure why but it does not disturb their sleep. And best of all it is silent not like mobile ones that do disturb their sleep.

Chuggington - Chuggers on Safari [DVD]
Chuggington - Chuggers on Safari [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Ball
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit, 11 July 2011
My son is train and car mad. Chiggington, Thomas and Cars (Disney). He loves to watch these tales over and over again.

Chuggington Stack Track Engine Irving
Chuggington Stack Track Engine Irving

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit, 11 July 2011
My son is train and car mad. And he certainly loved these toys. He even has a large Brewster to hold and transport them on his travels. A big hit.

Page: 1 | 2