Profile for EJCH > Reviews

Vogstyle Women's Linen Dress Summer Clothing Light Blue
Vogstyle Women's Linen Dress Summer Clothing Light Blue
Offered by Voguees

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Aug. 2017
It looks great on my mother-in-law but it was too large for me.

VonShef Electric Milk Frother Premium Stainless Steel Dual Function - Warmer For Hot And Cold Milk, Latte Cappuccino Foamer
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this and use it regularly for our fresh coffee ..., 21 Aug. 2017
We love this and use it regularly for our fresh coffee to make lattes and cappuccinos. I'm sure we'll be using it soon to make my daughter hot chocolates too!

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever
by Marie Kondo

1.0 out of 5 stars I found this to be nothing that couldn't have been ..., 21 Aug. 2017
I found this to be nothing that couldn't have been condensed into a few sentences. Especially if you've watched stuff about her on YouTube.

AmazonBasics CD / DVD Binder 400 Disc Capacity Nylon Black
AmazonBasics CD / DVD Binder 400 Disc Capacity Nylon Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2017
Great! Fits all my DVDs comfortably.

EasyAcc Premium Gooseneck Lazy Mount /Cellphone /iPad /Tablets Mount, 360 Degree Rotating,Reinforced Bolt Clamp Base with Spring Grip for 4-10.6 Inch Devices, 40 Inches Length Flexible Arm - (Black Red)
Offered by EasyAcc Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2017
Brilliant idea! Works well and stops arms from aching while watching iPad in bed!

Stila Make Up Pencil Sharpener
Stila Make Up Pencil Sharpener
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD

Great!

Duralex 16 cl Gigogne Tumbler, Pack of 6, Transparent
Duralex 16 cl Gigogne Tumbler, Pack of 6, Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the cortado glasses from Costa that my husband wanted, 21 Aug. 2017
Like the cortado glasses from Costa that my husband wanted. He's happy. We also use them for my 11month old to drink water from at the table.

Conditioning Shampoo Bar LAVENDER & ROSEMARY Shea Butter Jojoba Oil Vitamin E
Conditioning Shampoo Bar LAVENDER & ROSEMARY Shea Butter Jojoba Oil Vitamin E
Offered by Alphy & Becs

2.0 out of 5 stars Lush shampoo bars work much better for me, 21 Aug. 2017
Lovely smell but dries out my hair whilst leaving the roots oily... Lush shampoo bars work much better for me.

Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree Trainer Cup, 7 oz/207 ml, Green
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree Trainer Cup, 7 oz/207 ml, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2017
Genius idea! Really works! We'll be using these until she can drink without spilling! The

Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Yellow)
Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped my daughter learn to drink from a cup. ..., 21 Aug. 2017
Helped my daughter learn to drink from a cup. She uses the munchkin miracle 360 cups mainly now but I think this helped her get the idea of what a cup does and how to drink from one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13