Profile for Nicole woods > Reviews

Looking for Alaska
Looking for Alaska
by John Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Looking for Alaska (Paperback)
Without a doubt my favourite book. I've recommended it to many and they've read it,frustrated at how obvious the plot was however that's the purpose. It's supposed to be obvious. Death is obvious because it happens to us all; it's how we deal with the suffering after that matters.

Plastic Head Pierce The Veil Logo  GTS Women's T-Shirt Black Medium
Plastic Head Pierce The Veil Logo GTS Women's T-Shirt Black Medium
Offered by The Rock Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars A great item for all Pierce the Veil fans, 16 July 2014
A great item for all Pierce the Veil fans! I've had it a while and wear it quite a bit and the print still looks new. It fits really nicely (I'm a size 10 and ordered medium) and it's such a great price c:

UV Glow Neon Face and Body Paint Set of 6 Tubes - Fluorescent - Brightest glow under UV!
Offered by NeonBeauty

4.0 out of 5 stars These are great for parties or festivals, 16 July 2014
These are great for parties or festivals! They look super cool and my friends also liked them. My main concern when buying these were whether they'd irritate my skin or not because I have extremely sensitive skin, however they didn't which was great! It did hurt a bit to get off though,but that was expected. It dries quickly but then kinda peels and flakes off,however it does the job for a decent price.