Profile for Pol4959 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Colors of the Wind
Colors of the Wind

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous cartoon with a delightful story, 3 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Colors of the Wind (MP3 Download)
Marvelous cartoon with a delightful story fit for the education of any youngster. Colours, sound and songs are all perfect. Mams and Dads etc will also love it. My young grand daughter loves the comical animals and the delightful theme song.

Main Title (Bella Notte)/The Wag Of A Dog's Tail
Main Title (Bella Notte)/The Wag Of A Dog's Tail

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my grand daughter happy, 3 Jun. 2016
Lovely copy which has kept my grand daughter happy for a year now and she is 2 yrs 4 mths old. Great colours, lovely story and fine sound with wonderful songs. What more could you want?

Hozelock 3354 1500LPH Cascade Waterfall and Fountain Pump
Hozelock 3354 1500LPH Cascade Waterfall and Fountain Pump
Offered by Dealsdirect247

4.0 out of 5 stars My old version of this lasted 20 years!, 3 Jun. 2016
Replaced my old Hozelock which was about 20 years old with this! Does the job for my small pond with fountain & waterfall. Comes with 2 or 3 variants for the fountain and a means of turning on/off the waterfall. Very similar in broad design to my old model. Length of cable was about 10 metres which I have extended using an outdoor electric connection. Lots of instructions for all the possible variations. Waterfall runs fine and fountain also but still susceptible to eventual clogging though that's really about keeping your pond clean. Item is not expensive and was quickly and well delivered.

Oral-b Vitality Precision Clean Electric Brush - Purple Edition
Oral-b Vitality Precision Clean Electric Brush - Purple Edition
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have gone electric years ago!, 3 Jun. 2016
Should have gone electric years ago! This is quicker, more effective and uses less toothpaste. Long recharge time of 16 hours but that lasts you for a couple of weeks ... generally means I revert to manual toothbrush just once every 2 weeks. So many items on offer and some brands have a myriad of choices at different prices but this item at the mid to lower end of the prices is fine.

Bonsaii DocShred C170-A 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper Shredder, Overload and Thermal Protection, 3.5 Gallon Wastebasket Capacity, Lightweight, Decent for Home and Office Use
Offered by Treasure Nova

5.0 out of 5 stars Well satisfied, 3 Jun. 2016
Excellent purchase, provides fine service to meet any home's needs. It was difficult to chose as so many makes and variants were offered, many with mixed ratings and very varied prices but I persevered and chose this robust unit at a very reasonable cost and it is ideal for my home needs.I am well satisfied.

Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - Pack of 8
Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - Pack of 8

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a new Electric Toothbrush convert!, 28 May 2016
My first electric toothbrush and after 8 weeks I am well pleased. It has made my teeth brushing more efficient, i.e. more thorough and faster (2 mins certainly works). Charging is very easy and I would give 5 stars but for the fact that said charging is a bit long at about16 hrs. No problem to plan round but generally means I have to use my old manual brush once every couple of weeks. Charger can sit in in the bathroom near your electric razor and works off standard 2 pin plugs. Brush heads last about 4 weeks depending on how aggressive you are and you can buy packs of 8 on Amazon fairly inexpensively.

Vikings
Vikings

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous stuff, 11 April 2016
This review is from: Vikings (Audio CD)
Marvelous stuff, so atmospheric and memorable. Mass of tracks with variations to fit every scene type involved all replete with that doomy, ancient, anarchic feel.

Maxsimafoto - 62mm UV filter Protector for Fujifilm X-S1 Superzoom with Fujinon Super EBC 6.1 -158.6mm, f2.8-5.6 Lens. Fuji.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 11 April 2016
Fits fine on my Fugifilm X-S1 and screws down really tight. No problems at all.

Vikings (If I Had a Heart)
Vikings (If I Had a Heart)

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy the original, 11 April 2016
No! Get the original on the CD or you will forever regret not doing so!

Fujifilm X-S1 Digital Camera (12MP, 26x Optical Zoom) 3 inch Tiltable LCD Screen

4.0 out of 5 stars Big step forwards from the Fugi HS30 Series, 11 April 2016
Delighted with it and a large step forwards from my old Fugi HS30 EXR .... simpler to use and select the ideal set-ups for pictures and film. Seen some controversy in reviews on auto focus whilst filming and noticed that myself immediately on commencing filming on a couple of occasions but I soon learned that if I focused the camera in photograph mode first and then pressed the 'film' button everything was OK. Of course if you move the camera quickly whilst filming it will take a moment to catch up but that has always been a standard usage practice. Unfortunately batteries and thus charger are different to my old HS30 EXR and so that means another additional purchase. What else to tell you? Well some folk noted in reviews that the camera was very heavy but if you are familiar with cameras like the HS series it is no heavier than those. Also reading through the manual I found the camera to be much more simple than the old HS series for which I was always having to look-up information and was never a total master of everything that was offered. So I repeat that I am very happy with my Fugifilm X-S1.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10