Profile for Mr. C. F. Flemington > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. F. Flem...

Mr. C. F. Flemington "Chris F" (Surrey England)

WD My Passport Essential 500 GB Real Red Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)
WD My Passport Essential 500 GB Real Red Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars WD My Passport 500 GB Hard Drive, 17 April 2012
The drive was easy to set up and start using which in my case was good as I needed to back up my lap top. Having a Red colour may seem odd but I use a black version for my Desk top and the red version for my lap top so it is a colour coded back up system! When you are in a hurry to carry out a task the colour is simple to identify the correct hard drive. It transfers the data quickly and to date I have not experienced any problems. Delivery was very good and it arrived safe and sound. For me ideal.

HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Deskjet 3050 all in one printer/scanner/photocopier, 4 Jan. 2011
The machine arrived promptly and it was easy to set up and functioned better than I had expected for the price. I managed to scan some very old family photo's some being over 50 years old and the machine helped to imporve the old prints and allow them to be used for a family birthday!

Thanks HP for another good product.

Adventurer 3500 mapping handheld GPS unit - GB 1:50000
Adventurer 3500 mapping handheld GPS unit - GB 1:50000

3.0 out of 5 stars Memory Map 3500 Adventurer, 4 Jan. 2011
I am awaiting a response from Memory Map as I cannot access their website to download the Instructions, despite using their User name, also the battery on my machine is not holding a charge. For the few minutes it works it is good but you need to be computer literate to manage the system effectively. Fortunately I have a son who is a technophobe and no doubt if I can get it to work properly it will be a very good navigation aid but you do need to carry an OS map for emergencies as the battery life is not gauranteed!

Coast to Coast Path (British Walking Guides)
Coast to Coast Path (British Walking Guides)
by Henry Stedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Wainwrights Coast to Coast Guide, 9 Jun. 2009
An excellent Guide which gives an insight into the way Wainwright tackled his walks as well as very accurate and factual information. Well worth the money!