Profile for Cecile Villemant > Reviews

Content by Cecile Villemant

Cecile Villemant

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and sturdy, 24 May 2014
Finally a nice looking compost bin for my kitchen!
It's quite big so you don't have to empty it too often, although you probably don't want to wait until the whole inside is mouldy. There is a bit of condensation coming on the lid, but after all it is to be expected with rotting vegetables! So far (I've had it for about 1month), no problem with the condensation dripping out of the box, and as long as you line the inside with newspaper, it's easy to empty and keep the inside of the box clean.
Happy for the price I paid.

Kitchen Door Single tier spice rack 188mm
Kitchen Door Single tier spice rack 188mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shelves, 24 May 2014
Easy to fit, I put it on the inside of a cupboard to make some room and make all my herbs bottle more accessible, and it works well.
The only issue is that out of 3 shelves bought, one was missing its screws. Luckily, I had some spares of the same size, otherwise it would have been very annoying.

Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 May 2014
This is a great product, works well, and thanks to that I now floss easily every day.
My teeth are very close together, which means that I always struggled to floss, not anymore a problem!
You can use it in your bathroom thanks to the bathroom plug, and the fill volume is enough to clean the whole mouth with one fill.
I started putting the strength to the max, but it actually works at a lower setting, which gives you more time before it gets empty. I mix a little bit of mouth wash with warm water and make sure I rinse the device with clean water after each use, and so far, have not had a single issue with it (have had it for more than 3 months now).
When I told my dentist I was using it, she told me to carry on like that, as she was happy with the cleanliness of my teeth.
Overall, money well spent, I don't think I could live without one now!

Nutley's 55 ml Hexagonal Jam Jars (50-Piece)
Nutley's 55 ml Hexagonal Jam Jars (50-Piece)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size, all in good condition, 16 Jan. 2014
That's exactly what I needed to make small present for the 50 people in my family this Christmas!
Good quality, arrived quickly, price adapted to what I got. Thank you!

Tess of the d'Urbervilles
Tess of the d'Urbervilles

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 11 Dec. 2012
It's a classic, what more can i say! Glad i have read it, and i find the kindle version very useful, as it took me longer to read this book than usual, because of the old english. The kindle version, allowed me to have the book with me at all times, on my phone!

Philips Viva Collection HR1615/01 Hand Blender with Beaker, Chopper and Metal Bar, 650 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful metal hand blender, 11 Dec. 2012
We bought this set for thehand blender mainly, as we have melted a couple of cheap plastic hand blender. Asexpected from the spinning blades at the bottom, it does mark a bit the pan, so don't use non stick pan (but i think it is quite obvious, really). It blends very quickly and no need to wait for the soup to cool down before blending it, which means that you can then eat straight away! I've also used the mini-chopper a couple of times. It works well to make very finely chopped onions and herbs.

Dune Women's Babbington Pewter Special Occasion Heels 0084500620009075 6 UK
Dune Women's Babbington Pewter Special Occasion Heels 0084500620009075 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 11 Dec. 2012
I always love dune shoes, these are not an exception. They are great party shoes, And make you feel very pretty!

Eddingtons Feather Duster with Beech Handle, 50cm
Eddingtons Feather Duster with Beech Handle, 50cm
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great duster, 11 Dec. 2012
The duster arrived quickly, and was exactly as described. It is so much better than those cheap synthetic dusters, which we had bought previously but don't clean anything!