Profile for evan > Reviews

evan

Columbia Men's Insect Blocker Mesh Jacket - Light Metal, X-Large
Columbia Men's Insect Blocker Mesh Jacket - Light Metal, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars The material feels great even on a warm day., 12 Aug. 2013
This is nice. I am headed to Thailand and looking forward towards pissing off the bugs that want to bite me..

Very cool material and if there is any breeze you feel refreshed instantly! Get on for yourself, I have ordered another in another color from a US site.

SanDisk 3A150957 32 GB Extreme HD Video SDHC UHS-I Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfect!, 12 Aug. 2013
First off out of the box its look and feel are great! Took it out to film Summer Jazz here in Copenhagen and the result was bright and perfect with no blurring or distortions. The Video almost seems compressed? Anyway everyone I show the videos to things there Great! Again the storage is great. My 30 min HD movies are 3 gig each and I have no worries on overloading or running out of room. Buy it! and dont look back!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, 12 Aug. 2013
The plastic is not quality and the feel is also lower than normal. It was cheap and does what it said it would without audio or music transfer. I will just order the proper one next time.

Swanson Ginkgo Biloba 24% (60mg, 120 Capsules)
Swanson Ginkgo Biloba 24% (60mg, 120 Capsules)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived as Promised, 12 Aug. 2013
I am not sure of the effects yet but I got what I ordered and the quality looks very good.

GUARMOR - Nikon Coolpix AW110 AW100 Digital Camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector, 100% fit, no cutting (3 Pieces)
Offered by Gadgetarmour & Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars The Product works the second time., 12 Aug. 2013
It is obvious a none English speaking person quality controlled this product. The text instructions on the product are misleading as to which of the two surfaces is to be applied to the screen. (Both) the blue and red tags on the Guarmor shield ordered state remove before installation? One surface is sticky and to be applied to the camera screen and the opposite is smooth as should be the top surface. There are instructions not to touch the film after the protection layer of the film has been removed or fingerprints and lint can inhibit contact of the shield to the camera screen. Yet you must touch the film to find which side is sticky and to be applied to the camera screen or it just lifts off again as is what happened to my first attempt. So with one destroyed I took a guess at the next film and had success removing the opposite film protection, color, blue, instead of the red one. Now I only have one spare as I ordered 3. I have shielded my iPad mini, several iPhones and others. For the trouble I would look elsewhere or have the shipper put extra shields in your order and keep a record of what works.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks OK, 12 July 2013
Bright Color and adjusts on the wrist with comfort. I have not tested it yet and should before I go on location. But It makes sense to go with something rather than nothing. I would rather have on in rubber but that one was very expensive for a back up incase I go swimming with this camera.

ABC Products® Replacement Bose 17V to 20V / 17 to 20 Volt Mains Battery Charger Adapter Adaptor Power Supply plug Cord for SoundLink I, II, III, 1, 2, 3 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Portable Speaker etc
Offered by abcproducts

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the Money, 12 July 2013
The reviews mentioned it lasted longer than the Original from Nikon and it does not. They are just reviews. I made several tests and found the battery last 1 hour on 2 x 30 minute video captures. The Nikon last 1.5 hrs consistently. I am happy for a backup that will give me 2.5 hrs of Video should I need it? Its less expensive and lasts 1 hr so its OK for the Money. I purchased a second one just in case one fails while on location.

Polaroid HD Multi Coated Glass 3 Piece Filter Kit with Case
Polaroid HD Multi Coated Glass 3 Piece Filter Kit with Case
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool!, 12 July 2013
On first test they are very Cool! I can adjust the density of saturation by revolving right or left. Good Set, Great Carry pouch, Very Happy with this Kit for my new Nikon AW110.

Decrescent Dock Connector Extender Pass Through Adapter for Apple iPod, iPhone & iPad

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as Stated., 12 July 2013
The connector works as expected with the LifeProof case. It is a snug fit and seems a big too snug yet I know it wont fall out as well. So It is a good product and I recommend it!