Profile for Gemms > Reviews

The Secret Language of Color Cards
by Inna Segal
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb colours and for me works well., 11 Dec. 2013
These cards are beautiful colours - very intuitive and very accurate. They seem to vibrate the colours and bring the colours alive. The suggestions in the book are informative and for a beginner I find them very helpful. I am surprised at just how accurate they are and how much influence they can have.

New Pineapple Peeler, Corer & Slicer - Stainless Steel
New Pineapple Peeler, Corer & Slicer - Stainless Steel
Offered by WE-PRO

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality - broken on arrival, 11 Dec. 2013
Although I can make it work the two pieces do not fit together properly and are out of shape. Then idea is good and it does cut slices very well and easily. Less waste than if I was cutting a pineapple with a knife. However, it was cheap - I would have preferred much better quality and paying a bit extra would have been worth it.

Skechers Women's Shape Ups Physical Walking Shoe Toffee 11802 TOFF  6 UK
Skechers Women's Shape Ups Physical Walking Shoe Toffee 11802 TOFF 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Physical Walking Shoes, 21 Mar. 2010
I was very sceptical about these shoes when I bought them. I am 65 years old and a little overweight with quite bad varicose veins made worse by a very badly broken leg a few years ago. I found these shoes very comfortable to wear and they certainly improved my posture - the added, unexpected benefit is that the varicose veins in my legs have now reduced quite considerably, my ankles do not swell anywhere near as much as they did and my legs are nowhere near as tired. I have since bought two more pairs of Sketchers to use when I am doing different things. My only disappointment, and the reason I give them 4 stars not 5, is that these shoes are very slippery on wet floors and have no grip at all if the ground is at all snowy or icy.