Profile for Dale > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ice Guard Natural Crystal Deodorant Stick 120gm PACK OF 2
Ice Guard Natural Crystal Deodorant Stick 120gm PACK OF 2
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't think it would work. But it really does fab and lasts and lasts and lasts and laaaaaaaaasts., 23 July 2016
Really does work. I use it as soon as I have had a shower before drying. Easily lasts all day and that's even with me having a 30 min weights workout in my lunch break. Had it for months lasts f o r e v e r. Only bad point which is super minor is the plastic covering. Pretty weak. Dropped it on floor and broke the lid. But the bar inside still fine. As long as you don't mind smelling of nothing...literally no scent at all (which takes a bit of getting used to) your good to go.

Night Study (The Chronicles of Ixia, Book 8)
Night Study (The Chronicles of Ixia, Book 8)
by Maria V. Snyder

5.0 out of 5 stars All these books are great. If you haven't read them all something is ..., 23 July 2016
All these books are great. If you haven't read them all something is wrong with you....only gripe is I wish they were bigger. LOVE THEM :)

Honey Shower Gel 300ML Bonne Mère
Honey Shower Gel 300ML Bonne Mère

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2016
Smells delicious well worth the money

Hollywood Beauty Black Jamaican Castor Oil -
Hollywood Beauty Black Jamaican Castor Oil -
Offered by TopHair&Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2016
Smells great, lasts long time.

Travel Hair Dryer 2 Speed/Heat Cool Button Light
Travel Hair Dryer 2 Speed/Heat Cool Button Light
Offered by My Hair Designer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2016
Does what it needs to do. No complains here

No Title Available

Love this stuff. Smells great

Rheme in Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6s Plus 6s 5s 5c, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus S6 S5 S4, Note 5 4 3, Google Nexus 5 4, LG G4 (BLACK)
Offered by Best Digital Market

4.0 out of 5 stars Had this for a week and so far so good. For the money it's great, 23 July 2016
Had this for a week and so far so good. For the money it's great. I have a note 4 so can stretch pretty wide. I must admit every time I go to attach my phone I'm worried it will break but hasn't yet. Solidly stuck

Shea Moisture Shave Tea Tree After Shave & Bump Preventer Herbal Elixir, 4 fl oz/118ml
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend this enough., 23 July 2016
I had some bumps from trimming my hair for years. Then when turned to shaving my head they were more noticeable. A friend recommended this product to try and I've used it for a few good months now and the annoying bumps are practically gone now. Brilliant :). Can sting a little if you nick yourself but only for a second. Nice smell too and lasts for ages. Still have loads left.

MVPOWER Universal Rear Mounted 3 Bicycle Car Cycle Bike Carrier Rack
MVPOWER Universal Rear Mounted 3 Bicycle Car Cycle Bike Carrier Rack
Offered by kissta

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money. Solid product, but not so great instructions., 23 July 2016
Arrived quickly. Looks exactly as shown. Unfortunately for my car needed extra padding on the bottom bar at bend so scratched my car a little when first went to attach it to the boot. I had some lying around so attached that and was fine. The instructions was probably the worst I've ever seen. The pictures are aren't great and no inventory. Ended up winging it. But managed a 30 min trip down duel cariage way and still have my bikes so couldn't of done too bad. Not sure I'd of dared try 3 bikes on there though. Overall, if your pretty good at working things out you'll manage fine and for the money it's great.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Daylight War (The Demon Cycle, Book 3)
The Daylight War (The Demon Cycle, Book 3)
by Peter V. Brett