Profile for Spydastar > Reviews

Content by Spydastar

Spydastar

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen Book 4)
Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars No4, 23 July 2016
Having read the previous 3 I was a huge fan of the books, then I found out a fourth was available I grew excited and eager.

Love the characters, the descriptions of each captivate my imagination. Really felt for Rider but knew the Hangmen would be torn especially as they have found love. Totally worth reading and thoroughly enjoyed catching up with the Club.

Cannot wait for Book No5.

Galaxy S6 Case, technext020 Galaxy S6 Case Bumper NEW Samsung Galaxy S6 Cover Galaxy S6 Silicone Cover Slim Fit Soft Rubber Gel Cover Scratch Resistant Bumper Case for Galaxy S6
Offered by technext020.eu

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 May 2016
Arrived fast and excellent value for money

Revived (Revved Series Book 2)
Revived (Revved Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Revving up for Towle, 24 April 2016
An author you can be guaranteed will amaze and entertain you ... This book has it all ... Love Family Heartache Passion Speed and it leaves you rwvving your engines for more

A Thousand Boy Kisses
A Thousand Boy Kisses
by Tillie Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 April 2016
This review is from: A Thousand Boy Kisses (Paperback)
Broke my heart reading this but what an amazing adventure it has been

Sweet Hope (Sweet Home Series Book 4)
Sweet Hope (Sweet Home Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweetest Hope, 7 April 2015
I have read Molly's story and Romes story and was captivated ... then Lexington and Austin had me transfixed. When I heard Ally had a story to tell I had to read it ... Willie Cole never disappoints ... Axle and Ally had the most beautiful story to tell ... it allows us to let go of the past and forgive ... never to judge on someone's past only on today's present. Thoroughly loved these books ... Good work Tillie

Escort in Training (Emma Book 1)
Escort in Training (Emma Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 30 Mar. 2015
Very well written. Left you wanting more but in a desired way. The scenes were descriptive and kept you guessing what the next chapter was going to . This book is not for the romantic reader. At some parts I felt it was quite informative and left me with respect for the high class escort.

Three, Two, One (321): (A Dark Suspense)
Three, Two, One (321): (A Dark Suspense)

5.0 out of 5 stars Countdown, 16 Mar. 2015
I was recommended this book to read. They told me it was rather naughty but that I would love it ... my friend knows me well.

Ark sees her first but has to share with US ... Blue loves them both in different ways ... the intense passion and raw lust is in overloads ... leaves you guessing right to the end if there is to be a happy ending ...fell in love with Ark immediately and felt JDs pain.

Seriously love the author for writing a compelling love story ... a compelling naughty love story.

Step-Lover: A Stepbrother Romance
Step-Lover: A Stepbrother Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Step Lover, 11 Mar. 2015
Love it ... heartbreaking and hot frustrating and smouldering cannot wait for Book 2 . Gotta love Blade for fighting his feelings

My Skylar
My Skylar

5.0 out of 5 stars My Skylar, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: My Skylar (Kindle Edition)
What a rollercoaster of a love story. They get so near then each time a tragedy appears. You have to love Mitch and the way he wants to do right by so glad. This book makes you believe that if it's real love the love that scares you a little then its love you have to face. What an amazing read. Great writing and although it's a standalone to read this alongside Gemini and Jake Undone is worth it.

Jake Undone
Jake Undone

5.0 out of 5 stars Jake was my undoing, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Jake Undone (Kindle Edition)
I so loved this story. You had to realise Jake wasn't a bad boy just misunderstood. Nina has issues and Jake accepts them. The origami messages are perfect. The secret he keeps is heartbreaking. What a beautiful love story. Thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to the end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3