Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now
Profile for L. Wright > Reviews

Content by L. Wright

L. Wright "Loobiloo" (Derbyshire UK)

The Greek Myths: The Complete and Definitive Edition
The Greek Myths: The Complete and Definitive Edition
by Robert Graves

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Greece!, 13 Jun. 2012
This book just gives a great short description of the basic 'story' for each God/Goddess/hero/myth and then states where data from to 'authenicate' it. Really good for the beginner and expert alike.It is a good job each is a short piece as there are hundreds of 'myths'that jog the memory as some common, some not so but all fascinating!

Vax V120 Floormate Hard Floor Washer
Vax V120 Floormate Hard Floor Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 Oct. 2009
Not gonna bang on about it - but I LOVE this machine. No I don't sell them, I just wish I'd bought one yonks ago. We have slate floors - 3 dogs and 4 kids - and lots of mud outside. Up until now my life was a mopping nightmre, never seemed to be able to get rid of all the dirt stuck in the riven tiles. Not now! the floormate does a fantastic job, the slower you go, the more it cleans, but I can now just give the floor a quick going over like vacuuming and its done. Brill. Saves on bucket loads of hot water, elbow grease and time. On my laminate floor it does an even better job (because its flat it sucks up 99% of the water as it goes). Can't recommend highly enough.